2010 Nascar Discussion Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jeff Gordon would have won that race, easily. Jimmie wouldn't have gotten lucky again. I haven't seen a car that good in a very long time. He was coming up start from the beginning.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Jeff Gordon just finds ways to get screwed anymore, it happens every weekend. If anything happens he's apart of it no matter what. Led the most laps and gets taken out with 15 to go, pathetic. Jimmie Johnson is also a <Censored>in baby, whining about how Jeff was racing him when Jeff had the fastest car, then he threw a little hissy fit and hit Jeff and costed himself a flat tire, if anybody should be disappointed it should be Jimmie in himself but no it's all about Jimmie and everything revolves around him. <Censored>in baby.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't even want to watch Talladega, I'm rather sure Jeff will get in somebody's wreck there but I'm sure I'll still watch it. Joey Logano also got in the mess Jeff was in, I wanted to strangle somebody.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The thing is, Jeff was coming to the front fast. How many times have we seen Jimmie do that? How many times have we seen Jimmie end up in the care center?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<Censored> Johnson.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Jimmmie is an asshole and Gordon is starting to get pissed now at Jimmie. I see things are not getting along well with Jimmie and Jeff.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Jeff Gordon got 2nd place today, unacceptable...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jimmie effin Johnson man. Why on earth do you make a dumb decision to try and block a car that's moving 10 MPH faster than any other? I like Jimmie, but he's really starting to get on my nerves. If he doesn't pull that dumb move, this race is completely different.

Think about it, Newman pushing Gordon, Johnson blocks and they both fall back a bit. Now, who was the first car to hit the wall in that big wreck? Newman. Johnson doesn't try to block, that inside lane continues to the front, and this race is completely different.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Jimmie effin Johnson man. Why on earth do you make a dumb decision to try and block a car that's moving 10 MPH faster than any other? I like Jimmie, but he's really starting to get on my nerves. If he doesn't pull that dumb move, this race is completely different.

Think about it, Newman pushing Gordon, Johnson blocks and they both fall back a bit. Now, who was the first car to hit the wall in that big wreck? Newman. Johnson doesn't try to block, that inside lane continues to the front, and this race is completely different.
Yeah, Jimmie cost Jeff the race and as you heard in the interview, Jeff didn't hold back his frustration.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Sounds like Jeff and Jimmie arent getting along in the bedroom and its causing problems on the racetrack.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
If Jeff is getting along with anybody in his bedroom, it's his wife Ingrid.

Your just jealous!

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn I'll make her feel like a woman....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%