2010 Nascar Discussion Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The disappointment I'm feeling right now is up there with how I feel after a Saints loss. Jeff Gordon was the man today, he had the best car in the race. But why on earth do you take 2 tires in that situation? I respect Jeff for his interview after, but you could tell he's very pissed and disappointed.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ya it was a great race by gordon. I hate jimmie so much. But I hate Steve Letarded so much jeff gordon can not race at elite with him being his crew chief.And why the hell would steve take 2 tires what a dumbass.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ya it was a great race by gordon. I hate jimmie so much. But I hate Steve Letarded so much jeff gordon can not race at elite with him being his crew chief.And why the hell would steve take 2 tires what a dumbass.
My point exactly. You really have to question Letarte. There is no reason to be out of line with the rest of the lead lap cars and taking two instead of four. No doubt in my mind Jeff wins this race if they put on 4 tires.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I give up on Steve Letarte. He can never get the car where Gordon wants it and doesn't know what to change. As long as Letarte is crew chief of the 24 Jeff will continue to be average at best. Something needs to be done, I'm SICK of it!
Good stuff Letarte, good stuff. Way to screw up another race, good job. Dominate car ALL day leading 218 of the 267 laps to get passed when it matters most BECAUSE of a DUMBASS call yet again as always by Steve. I'm getting beyond pissed and this only made it that much worse. WTF WAS HIS LOGIC BEHIND THIS??????????? Jeff had the fastest car all day and only takes two tires instead of four... BE SAFE AND TAKE THE FOUR TIRES, Jeff had the best car and their was like 9 cars on the lead lap... Worst case is they take two and you lose a few spots but I think he would've definitely made that up if that were the case but nope Steve Retarte takes two tires instead and HANDS the race to Jimmie <Censored>in Johnson... How disheartening and sickening... Thanks for ruining another race for Jeff, Steve. He actually provided a car that was decent for once and ruins it in pit road.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The REAL sad thing about all of it was Steve Letarte wasn't even going to bring Jeff in at all, he told Jeff to stay out and Jeff came on the radio saying "We still have 37 laps remaining in the race." Steve doesn't know if he's coming or going and he's point blank ruining Jeff Gordon's career. I can't bare to see this happen EVERY week. At least he had a good points day and ran very competitively. Also, Joey Logano finished 6th, I'm proud of that!

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The REAL sad thing about all of it was Steve Letarte wasn't even going to bring Jeff in at all, he told Jeff to stay out and Jeff came on the radio saying "We still have 37 laps remaining in the race." Steve doesn't know if he's coming or going and he's point blank ruining Jeff Gordon's career. I can't bare to see this happen EVERY week. At least he had a good points day and ran very competitively. Also, Joey Logano finished 6th, I'm proud of that!
Wow, did he really? Was this on the post race show? I left after Jeffs interview, I just couldn't watch. It's sad, get Jeff a good crew chief and he could run like Jimmie Johnson every week. There's noway you can tell me Jimmie is a better driver than Jeff. Difference is he has possibly the best crew chief on pit road and Jeff has one that should probably be at Petty Racing or something. What happended to guys like Brian Whitesell? Get somebody up there with real talent.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I was pretty disappointed over last weeks race, Jeff Gordon had the race won and NASCAR threw a caution as he nearly crossed the line, to mention they threw the flag out faster then any caution all day, cars were blowing tires, spinning out and it took like a lap or two to throw it out. Glad Jeff Gordon let Matt Kenseth know what's up, Jeff still has the fire!!! I was proud of Joey finishing 2nd however.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Wow, Jeff was in great position to win again but came up short, that was a tough one to accept since that's the third possible win that's gotten away from him. I was proud of Joey getting a top 10! Jeff is going to win soon, he's due!

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah it was a great race but jeff was so close again. Hey atleast he finished in front of johnson which is good because i hate that motherfocker.

WhenIRap

valanciunas
Reaction score
Who gives a <Censored> about Nascar drivers. I only care about Danica Patrick ;)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow, Jeff was in great position to win again but came up short, that was a tough one to accept since that's the third possible win that's gotten away from him. I was proud of Joey getting a top 10! Jeff is going to win soon, he's due!
He's going to get one soon, real soon. Atleast he's coming up with good finishes though, Kyle Bush doesn't even have a top 5 to show for the good races he's had the past two.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
He's going to get one soon, real soon. Atleast he's coming up with good finishes though, Kyle Bush doesn't even have a top 5 to show for the good races he's had the past two.

I surely hope so, lol. It's tough to see I can assure you of that. I know what he's capable of and when it doesn't happen it's frustrating. Can't wait til June, MIS bound, look forward to that every year. Maybe Jeff will save his win for when I go!

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So what you guys think of Kasey Kahne signing with Hendricks in 2012. I think its a great move on both sides.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
So what you guys think of Kasey Kahne signing with Hendricks in 2012. I think its a great move on both sides.
Yes, I agree. Great move by Rick Hendrick to sign Kasey Kahne, he has a lot of talent just crappy equipment. He's going to be scary good when he gets in the 5 car, he'll be in contention every weekend.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jesus christ, what does Jeff have to do? That's race number 4 or 5 that he should have arguably won this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%