Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Why Kalisto won the cruiserweight title on RAW

According to PWInsider.com, Neville was originally supposed to be Enzo’s opponent on this week’s edition of RAW instead of Kalisto. The decision to have Kalisto face Enzo was reportedly made shortly before RAW went on the air. The reason for the change was WWE’s creative team realizing that they had backed themselves into a corner since Neville wasn’t allowed to face Enzo in the storyline.

The belief is that the title change was done because of Eddie Guerrero’s birthday and having Kalisto win in Eddie’s honor would create a feel-good moment during Hispanic Heritage month.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
everything is based off positive press now it seems.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Update on Neville Following Rumored Release Request
There’s a rumor going around stating Neville requested his release from WWE last night … and while we haven’t been able to confirm it quite yet, here’s what we know.

Sources say Neville was initially scheduled to lose to Enzo Amore in the main event lumberjack match on Raw. However, plans changed after the ex-cruiserweight champion walked out before the show.

In case you missed it, Kalisto was given the spot instead and won the Cruiserweight title.

While our sources haven’t been able to confirm this information officially, an account using the handle @WrestleVotes tweeted today saying Neville quit and most people we’ve
spoken with say there does appear to be some truth in that claim.

It’s worth noting that not all wrestlers who ask for a release are immediately granted their request.

We’ll keep you updated if further information is made available.
Shouldn't be in that Division anyways

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
did they ever finish the fashion files?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
idk if i believe that.

I could kinda believe it because something had to happen last night, other than that story i posted earlier.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
carmella just popped up and if she isnt wearing some sort of pad in her area she has a fatty and i got a hard one.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:

I could kinda believe it because something had to happen last night, other than that story i posted earlier.
maybe they should put him on the main roster and give him a ic title run. they misused him for so long and he was great during that cw reign. maybe hes just not happy. idk but enzo is flopping hard

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
maybe they should put him on the main roster and give him a ic title run. they misused him for so long and he was great during that cw reign. maybe hes just not happy. idk but enzo is flopping hard
Right now it looks like he pulled a CM punk.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Harper and Rowan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just saw it in facebook. that looks kinda cool. they could be a monster duo. just wish luke had a good solo run

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Dave Meltzer confirms that Neville did leave before Raw, and he also confirmed that he was scheduled to face Amore in the main event.
And finally, he mentions that the WWE are denying that Neville asked for his release

Aries and Neville are gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%