Jazz's Jerry Sloan to Resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's gone DJT

theres nothing in Utah, they wont be nearly as good a team now that Sloans gone, he'll get tired of losing and he'll be outta there in 2012.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think they can be good. Sloan taught everyone there a lot i'm sure. They could possibly be fine without him.

I think Williams likes being in Utah...depending on how Corbin does, will say a lot.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think they can be good. Sloan taught everyone there a lot i'm sure. They could possibly be fine without him.

I think Williams likes being in Utah...depending on how Corbin does, will say a lot.
stop being so positive. deron is out

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to see a player showing his true colors I guess... Just drove a coach off a team he is probably leaving in a year or two.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder why the NFL is vastly superior to the NBA monetarily but most importantly in popularity?

Bill Belichick got rid of Drew Bledsoe for a guy who didn't start for his own college team and then traded away 'star' receivers like Deion Branch and Randy Moss..

Shit, even the inept Brad Childress released Moss when he didn't like his own authority being questioned.

The most tenured and perhaps even most respected coach in the league just got shot down by a player? Really? A guy who isn't even the best at his own position in the NBA and has yet to prove he can elevate the level of players around him significantly. His chance to do so was this year with Boozer gone and the talent level surrounding him down quite a bit and so far Deron has failed to live up to his own hype. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%