Lions Fire Head Coach Jim Caldwell

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
after tomorrows game. i know hes not the coach thus team needs. makes some questionable calls, doesnt seem to be a leader, but who is actually going to be attracted to this team? caldwell has been the best coach we've had in a long time and we still get rid of the guy.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
after tomorrows game. i know hes not the coach thus team needs. makes some questionable calls, doesnt seem to be a leader, but who is actually going to be attracted to this team? caldwell has been the best coach we've had in a long time and we still get rid of the guy.
this screams mcdaniels to me

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Didn't he sign an extension a couple months ago?

Foreman

Detroit Vs. Everybody
Reaction score
Teagz said:
He signed it before the season but they announced it mid season

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
it was only a year iirc

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Our offense has enough weapons for someone to want to coach the lions. Plus we have a couple people on defense. It's not like the lions are a shit show. With the right coach I think we could be a very good team

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
.inf said:
Our offense has enough weapons for someone to want to coach the lions. Plus we have a couple people on defense. It's not like the lions are a shit show. With the right coach I think we could be a very good team
and thats whats been said the last seven years. i think we are who we are. decent.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Of all the teams expected to fire their coaches the Lions have one of the best rosters. Outside of Denver and maybe Houston the Lions should have plenty of options

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I expect every non-playoff team with a retread head coach to start looking for the next Sean McVay. The NFL is trendy like that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Of all the teams expected to fire their coaches the Lions have one of the best rosters. Outside of Denver and maybe Houston the Lions should have plenty of options
except the coach is always on the wrong and winning and getting this historically bad team into the playoffs, isnt enough.

im all for getting rid of him but we should have two years ago. i cant blame the coaches for this team's failures though.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck, they’ve asked to interview Pat Shurmur

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
AE. said:
Fuck, theyve asked to interview Pat Shurmur
it sounds like we have 8 interviews set up already

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I expect Shurmur to get another head coaching gig, I just don’t want it to be within the division. He’s done an incredible job In Minnesota and his departure would render Keenum sorta useless. Either way, Shurmur led the Browns to a 9-win season as their head coach. Seems like an impossible feat these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%