Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Not that I disagree, but when I talked about Porcello like this, in his worst season, I get attacked.  When he says Pomeranz is bad several times, it's okay?  So much injustice at these forums.
Youre comparing a guy who had a 4.65 ERA coming off a Cy Young to a guy who has a 6.34 ERA lmao. Injustice

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Not that I disagree, but when I talked about Porcello like this, in his worst season, I get attacked.  When he says Pomeranz is bad several times, it's okay?  So much injustice at these forums.

It's a forum. Most people forget what was said to each other the next day.

Do you want us to run it like the supreme court?

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:

It's a forum. Most people forget what was said to each other the next day.

Do you want us to run it like the supreme court?
You haven't been here enough.  Everyone still brings it up, if you care to notice.

I'll cite my sources if you care that much for proof.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Youre comparing a guy who had a 4.65 ERA coming off a Cy Young to a guy who has a 6.34 ERA lmao. Injustice
Rick Porcello isn't a Cy Young calibur pitcher.  Writers had it wrong, didn't do their job.  Verlander was better on every facet of the game besides wins, and it was injustice.

Pomeranz has barely pitched 50 innings in an injury-riddled season.  He's been crap, but it's a small sample size. 

I've said time and time again that Porcello is not that bad this year, only against the Blue Jays.  But on the year he was bad I had a great argument and people call me out for it.  He sucked then and he's been consistently average or worse whereas Pomeranz at least turned in a couple good seasons in a row.  He's worse this year and I trust Porcello far more, but the fact that I get ramshackled about it is ridiculous. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
You haven't been here enough.  Everyone still brings it up, if you care to notice.

PTT has been here since like 2009/2010, gtfo bruh

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
PWNdroia said:

It's a forum not a high school essay. "Sources" are of little relevance to anyone.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
PTT has been here since like 2009/2010, gtfo bruh
I understand but he's been gone for awhile.  You even alluded to it a month ago.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
.ptt81 said:
It's a forum not a high school essay. "Sources" are of little relevance to anyone.
I disagree.  Completely.

Everyone always tells me to back things up and have proof, just don't run your mouth for nothing.  I show evidence and everyone ignores it.  But you can't just shout words, it's completely ineffective.  You need some basis behind what you say or else it has no effect.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
You might be taking this whole thing a bit too seriously 
I'm beyond that.  When guys stop baiting me I'll stop taking "things too seriously."

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You bait people all the fucking time
I don't exactly put words in their mouths and say what their thoughts are and what their favorite teams are when they are COMPLETELY INCORRECT and LIES.  Not like you and bosox who think you can change anything I say.  I admit, I bring on other posters and I do bait them, but I do it in a way where I attack their ideas, not their personal beliefs (and I don't change their beliefs in the argument, I cite what they say).  You guys make up lies and bait me with words that aren't even my own.

You go as far as defacing my profile and changing my favorite sports teams within my profile.  That's an infringement on my privacy.

There's a difference between baiting logically and just being a jerk to someone.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Falling for bait is, quite literally, taking something too seriously.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Buddy,,,, take a day off. Go for a hike or something. Theres a great big wonderful world out there, full of opportunities. Plus it's almost Pumpkin Season. They're putting pumpkin in everything these days. You can get a large Pumpkin Spiced Latte. $4.25. Incredible

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
The Guid said:
Tell that to the guys who think they run the show (CC and BoSox). They don't do it right. BoSox is such a weak mod it's laughable. Real mods don't bait.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Tell that to the guys who think they run the show (CC and BoSox). They don't do it right. BoSox is such a weak mod it's laughable. Real mods don't bait.
real mods? dude where do you think you are smh

this isnt a courthouse, a public appeal... this is a thread where we want to talk baseball smh. stop taking shit so damn personally (like its a fucking yankees logo chill out)

everyone here on this board is trying to tell you that youre taking this all WAY too seriously. this is a sports forum (THE sports forum), and we fuck around with each other. Cheato and CC have been so-called-baiting me for 8 years now, and none have been with any bit of malious.

take some time off the board and recollect yourself. i did the same thing years ago when i flipped out and with time and perspective you can look back and see how much of a dumbass you looked like

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I just realized he edited the post to add my name in haha. Its nice living rent free

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Dude you really need to relax. This whole thing needs to stop. All of you. Getting real fucking tired of it.

Like seriously PWN, just stop responding to them. I dont get why you're so rattled. You keep bringing up what people said to you in the past. You dont need to. It solves nothing, and only makes things worse.

Not that I disagree, but when I talked about Porcello like this, in his worst season, I get attacked. When he says Pomeranz is bad several times, it's okay? So much injustice at these forums.
Like, what did you think was going to happen when you brought this up? It was completely unnecessary, and tbh there was only 1 possible outcome.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Guid said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgnxlpSQgqg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%