#21 OFFLINE   CameronCrazy06

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six

• Hall of Fame
  • 45,783 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:52 AM

Chelsea boys on top of the league

pgXjpp.gif

CC's career is done here. the kid takes NO input at all and everything he does is "top secret". shit, he doesnt even post here since his whole fbb shit. fuck him

#22 ONLINE   buzzy

buzzy

That's a W.

• Members
  • 19,549 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:09 PM

Swansea-Crystal Palace was crazy

#23 OFFLINE   CameronCrazy06

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six

• Hall of Fame
  • 45,783 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:53 AM

Chelsea!!

pgXjpp.gif

CC's career is done here. the kid takes NO input at all and everything he does is "top secret". shit, he doesnt even post here since his whole fbb shit. fuck him

#24 ONLINE   buzzy

buzzy

That's a W.

• Members
  • 19,549 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:58 AM

Costa's a beast

#25 OFFLINE   tbuc

tbuc

High School Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

Giroud may have just scored the goal of the season!

#26 ONLINE   buzzy

buzzy

That's a W.

• Members
  • 19,549 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

Yeah that was pretty dope. Mkhitaryan also had a scorpion kick goal a couple of weeks ago that looked like it would be even harder to hit because of how fast the cross was.

#27 OFFLINE   CameronCrazy06

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six

• Hall of Fame
  • 45,783 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 06:09 PM

Chelsea going for a record winning streak next match

pgXjpp.gif

#28 OFFLINE   tbuc

tbuc

High School Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:22 PM

Big day in the third round of the FA Cup. This was the first round in which EPL teams took part in and we have six sides from the English top flight knocked out. The biggest surprise was led by former Norwich City striker Steve Morison who lead Millwall to a 3-0 victory over Bournemouth at The Den. The Den has been a fortunes for years and it's been said to be one of the toughest places to play in England as the Cherries learned today. Also losing were West Ham (yesterday), Everton, West Brom, Swansea City, and Stoke City.

The biggest heartbreaker was Stourbrige's 2-1 lose to Wycombe Wanderers. Stourbrigde, who are currently in the seventh tier of English Football hit the bar with just 10 minutes left in the match, but instead of seeing things out and forcing a replay, Wycombe scored in the 83rd minutes to give the fourth tier side a win. That would've been one helluva cinderella story.

#29 OFFLINE   47th oG

47th oG

• Members
  • 900 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:29 PM

Giroud may have just scored the goal of the season!

Goal of the year one day into 2017

1407512787-U11136.png

#30 OFFLINE   tbuc

tbuc

High School Recruit

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

It's looks, at this point, it's Chelsea's title to lose. Their next two games in the league are at Anfield against Liverpool and home at The Bridge against Arsenal. Liverpool did just lose to Swansea at home, so who know which Reds side we'll see on next Tuesday. 

The race for 2nd-4th and a spot in the Champions League is very much on. Arsenal currently sit in second on 47 points. As an Arsenal fan I'm very happy we're currently with our position, but at this point I am a little disappointed we're eight points out of first. Especially when the team above us finished in the middle of the table last year and have pretty much the same starting 11. Behind Arsenal is their north London rivals, Tottenham. Sp*rs have been very consistent as they only have two losses this season. I would say they're favorites to finish second. Liverpool and Manchester City have poor defenses and that will cost them a chance to finish ahead of the two north London sides. Manchester United have turned things around as their last loss came back on Oct. 23. I would say they have just as good of a chance as Liverpool and City do to finish in the top 4. It will be a fun race.

I also wouldn't count Everton out just yet. Leicester City taught us last season that anything can happen in this league. The Toffees are in seventh place and in my opinion are hands down the best of the rest. They are five points back of United and 11 points back of Liverpool who are in 4th. A Champions League spot in out of the question for Everton, but I could see them quietly competing for a sixth place finish and possibly a spot in the Europa League. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 14 user(s)

Cheddar, Teagz, tbuc, Big Bid'Ness, buzzy, elcheato, The Guid, Coach, BrandonNBA, .ptt81, 47th oG, Frontpage Stardom, Stray32, AE.

Social Media

Site Info