The Ultimate Fighter 10, Discussion Thread

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Abe got WRECKED in the first fight. That cut is disgustinggggggggg. I was hoping he would of won, but he couldn't stop John or whatever's wrestling.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Rashad is the much smarter of the two coaches and Rashad drafted the much better team. Rampage picked his team based on size...and that first fight was a prime example of what size does for you when your on your back for 10 minutes.

Well no one's ever really accused Rampage of being the sharpest knife in the droor, so I can't really say I'm surprised.

Anyway, the next two fighters had better shape up and give us something halfway decent, because what we saw tonight was a piece of crap.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Rashad is the much smarter of the two coaches and Rashad drafted the much better team. Rampage picked his team based on size...and that first fight was a prime example of what size does for you when your on your back for 10 minutes.
Agreed. Abe got destroyed, that cut was disgusting but props to him for hanging in there. Was a <Censored>ty fight though as everyone said.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Rampage was such a comedian. "I got Kimbo, don't even think about him". Most of the guys are ex-football players. Rashad's team is talented. Rampage thought size matters. His biggest guy got put down like 4 times. Overall great show. Can't wait till next wedsnday.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Country has got this entire event.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aw yea....after this last pitiful fight of 2 terribly conditioned fighters, we will see Roy "Big Country" Nelson versus Kimbo Slice.

Can't wait till next week.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
that fight was pretty good until they both could barely move

those guys seriously need to work on their stamina

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Next week should be niiiice, I'm thinking Kimbo wins. I doubt they would have this much hype for him to lose in the third week.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Next week should be niiiice, I'm thinking Kimbo wins. I doubt they would have this much hype for him to lose in the third week.
Obviously you don't know Big Country. Dude beat Frank Mir in a grappling competition and he's not even a ground guy.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
As you guys already said, Rampage didn't pick his team that well. Even though his guys are big as hell, they get tired so quickly. I really hope his team starts winning though. I cannot wait to see Kimbo's fight. I hope he kicks some ass.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know Big Country. Dude beat Frank Mir in a grappling competition and he's not even a ground guy.
I know, he's also a black belt in BJJ, but I doubt all this hype on Kimbo is only for a week 3 loss.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think Kimbo knocks out Big Country. I agree with Pugz, too much hype surrounding Kimbo for him to lose already and I think Rashad's crew can't stand Big Country and wants him gone. So far, Rashad's playing this show like genius and I think he knows what he has to do in order to rid himself of his own weakest link.

I am no Kimbo fan but oddly enough, he's probably the best fighter on Rampage's 1-dimensional, no cardio, weak giants of a team.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Kimbo just got pwned in a very weak fight.

Something tells me he will be back though.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
That fight was complete <Censored>. I agree with AE, it was weak. Kimbo got a few good hits in the beginning of the second round, but then he got sat on by Nelson and he couldn't do anything. He could of and should of won that fight. I hope he comes back though.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That fight was complete <Censored>. I agree with AE, it was weak. Kimbo got a few good hits in the beginning of the second round, but then he got sat on by Nelson and he couldn't do anything. He could of and should of won that fight. I hope he comes back though.
Fair is fair and its Kimbo's own fault he lay underneath a whale for most of the fight.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
He just needs to get his ground game up to par, obviously. If he had a ground game, that fight would of been his.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Nah hes done. Hes pretty much out now isn't he? This is my first year watching so idk really.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You don't get a UFC-caliber ground game overnight and Kimbo isn't getting any younger. He's either going to make something of himself with what he's already got...or he's just never going to really make it.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kimbo was not winning that fight in any possible way. Wow, he tagged him with a couple good shots. I'm pretty sure GSP was tagged by Alves and that was a totally one-sided fight. Big Country has some of the best BJJ for a heavyweight and there's no way Kimbo will ever be able to outdo him on he ground. Too bad Kimbo ISN'T ANY GOOD. He couldn't even knock out James frigging Thompson. He shouldn't have won any fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%