General Soccer Discussion

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
So the soccer subforum is pretty much dead, there has got to be other fans besides me. I'm a huge Tottenham fan, and I watch them every game. I also try to watch as many Champs League and international games as I can. I also just got a FuboTV membership which lets you watch Bundesliga games and AJAX ish. 

Anyone else following a team or league?

Spurs are in decent shape, only 3 points back of 4th and a decent set of fixtures to close the season. I hope Harry Kane can finish with the Golden Boot, what a whirlwind that would be from where we started the season. The odds in preseason of him finishing as top scorer were anywhere from 650/1-500/1, and now he's only one goal back of being joint top-scorer. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think guid and steez watch soccer

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll watch whatever is on. My team is Inter, but there are some others I root for; a lot of the times because of a coach or player on that team.

hat-94

Reaction score
Only when bosnia is playing.

zombiecarcus

Reaction score
The Guid said:
I'll watch whatever is on. My team is Inter, but there are some others I root for; a lot of the times because of a coach or player on that team.

I'm the same way, I always choose what Champs league game I watch based off which game has more players I like. Currently my favorite player is Pogba, so I always try to catch Juve games.

CoachAF

Reaction score
Lukaku still hasnt reported back to Everton after Euro play. I saw somewhere that he was seen playing basketball in Miami recently. His hot start last year was wiped away by a piss poor second half to the year. He has a lot to prove if he wants to be considered an elite striker. He needs to get his rear end in camp and getting ready for the new season. 

CoachAF

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/1878Blog/status/757573745741557760

Could be an interesting acquisition for Everton. With Stones looking like he will transfer to Man City/Chelsea, Koulibaly would add some depth 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%