CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Idc about the lakers. Only for Kuzma and Hart

Im here for the SI notepad
How many times did you write on that notepad about the Bulls being slept on? They fucking suck

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
How many times did you write on that notepad about the Bulls being slept on? They fucking suck
My first one about the bulls is “lavine is overpaid” - bosox

Its more about sleeping on the core than this year

You slept on Lauri so its fine

Everyone sleeping on Dunn

Wait until they get their shit together and we’re not starting Archie for half a season

SI notepad has a lot of good stuff on it though

Paulius

Reaction score
Dont worry though

Yall wont get killed for ingram just yet

Ill give yall some breathing room for a few more months but then #ImComing

Paulius

Reaction score
"It's gonna be completely nuts, but it's also gonna be awesome," Anthony said. "The whole city's gonna be behind me. I'm gonna be on SportsCenter every night. If we lose, I'm gonna get paid. If we win, I'm gonna get paid. But no matter what, I'm still a starter."

And so, Carmelo went outside and sat by the pool while the rest of his family slept. It was finally quiet enough for him to think.

"I sat under the stars and said to myself, 'Damn, the Rockets signed Carmelo Anthony,'" he said. "'The best player in the world is a Rocket.'"

TBT when Mexi wanted Melo for 2+ years

Paulius

Reaction score
So much ammo saved up on the notepad [emoji23]

Harden's last 4 playoffs (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) have ended by him breaking the playoffs single game turnover record with 13 turnovers, getting blown out by 33 points by a team missing their best player due to injury, getting blown out at home by 39 points by a team missing their best player due to injury in addition to missing their starting point guard. Harden was also extremely inefficient in the Blazers series in 2014.
2012: Harden choked in the Finals when he played for OKC.
2013: Harden choked in the first round against a team missing Westbrook. Harden shot 7/22 at home in the elimination game against an OKC team missing Westbrook.
2014: Harden choked in the first round losing the first two games at home to the Blazers. Harden had an extremely inefficient series. Harden had 1 made field goal for 2 points, 0 free throws made, and 0 assists in the last 18 minutes of 2014 game 6 in a close game.
2015: Harden choked again. Harden got benched in a elimination game in the previous round and needed Josh Smith/Corey Brewer/Dwight to save him. Then in the next round against the Warriors, the Rockets lost by 35 at home in game 3 and Harden was terrible. Harden broke the record for most turnovers in a playoff game ever in game 5, and the Rockets were eliminated.
2016: Harden choked and got blown out multiple times by a team missing Curry (reigning back to back league MVP at the time).
2017: Harden choked against a team missing Kawhi and Parker. Harden lost by 39 points at home in game 6 to a Spurs team missing Kawhi and Parker and got eliminated. Harden had 3 times as many turnovers than field goals made in game 6. Harden lost at home by 39 points to a team missing a consensus top 5 player and best 2 way player in the league. After the game, 5 Hall of Fame players said Harden quit.
2018: Fell apart without CP3, scumbag.
2019: How will Harden choke in the 2019 Playoffs?
Since 2013, Harden has gotten to play against teams missing Curry, Kawhi, Westbrook, and Parker in the playoffs. Harden has lost 3 series since 2013 while having a sizable injury advantage. Simply put, James Harden is a perennial postseason choker.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Paulius

Reaction score
There will be so many snubs for the asg this season

Gonna be hilarious

Dame dolla will release his single on that weekend called - they stay doubting 3.0

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think i'm gonna vote for Conley daily. He deserves the love.

Paulius

Reaction score
I love Boylen

Passionate coach

Reminds me of my aau coach. You just wanna give it your all for coaches who love the game and show so much passion

Firing these guys up rn. Hope he sticks around

#MyCoach

Paulius

Reaction score
Vucevic needs to be an all star this season

Clutch shot after clutch shot

Lauri just nailed a BIG one to tie it w a min left tho

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius said:
There will be so many snubs for the asg this season

Gonna be hilarious

Dame dolla will release his single on that weekend called - they stay doubting 3.0

Steph 
Harden
KD
Lebron
Giannis
Kawhi
AD
Embiid
Butler
PG13
Russ
Kyrie
Blake
Kemba
Towns
Simmons
Dame
Klay
Mitchell
Jokic
Drummond
Beal
Dipo
Wall

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Another 50 point triple double?

Child's play

Everyone has something to say when Houston loses, let's get some conversation now..........
Lol this is getting old man.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hearing the bulls are "engaged" with several teams about Jabari Parker.

Interesting. Wonder what team will get him and how. And if that new team can get him to give any effort on defense.

Philly has also rejected several trade offers for Fultz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%