2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I knew I shouldn't have picked Dodgers to win the West... just don't see it and was doubting them early on and should have stuck with it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
So am I the only one who finds the Dodgers highly overrated?  I think they downgraded big time from last year, especially since Justin Turner isn't going to hit .330 again.

I still have them winning the division, but I'm even second guessing that... I'm not sold on them going deep.
PWNdroia said:
Well right now the Dodgers don't look any good. They might have depth, but I don't see "great" depth. Also, Hansen and Turner aren't going to have career years again. I chose them for division, but not even sure on that. It's obviously early but I don't see the greatness in them you mention and havent before the season started either.

PWNdroia said:
Sorry Mexi, Dodgers look like they're a mess right now. I never believed they were the best and I only picked them to win the division because I didn't think anyone else was a strong suitor. We shall see, but Dodgers look like they have a bunch of reserves playing.
PWNdroia said:
Dodgers are done.  I knew I shouldn't have picked them even for the division.
PWNdroia said:
I regret even choosing the Dodgers for the division.  I'm going to be wrong on that, I know it.  They don't even look good, and I don't see a clear turning point for them.  Hard to tell who will win the NL West this year, but I don't think it will be the Dodgers.  I really don't.
PWNdroia said:
I knew I shouldn't have picked Dodgers to win the West... just don't see it and was doubting them early on and should have stuck with it.

I figured it out guys. PWNdroia is just a spambot. Mystery solved.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

I figured it out guys. PWNdroia is just a spambot. Mystery solved.
If you wanna see a spam bot I can ten times that, believe me.  I've taken whole forums down by spamming them before when people like you keep on bullying me into it.  Ever heard of Signature Sports?  I trashed that place.  Mods had so much messages in their inboxes they were practically crying that I filled them up with hundreds of messages.

That being said, I'm harmless if you don't disrespect me.

In reference to my posts about the Dodgers, I was only saying that I think I'm going to be wrong.  not Mexi, me.  I picked them for the division and I don't think it's happening. 

By the way, why the hate?  At least I'm moving the thread along.  You wanna bring up a new topic, go ahead instead of bitching about me talking about baseball. I hate double posting but people aren't saying anything here anymore.  I'm here to talk baseball.  I should be subjected to bring up stale topics if the thread hasn't had activity for 12 hours.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The ability of the Red Sox and the Yankees to pull games they have no right winning out of their ass will forever infuriate me

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The ability of the Red Sox and the Yankees to pull games they have no right winning out of their ass will forever infuriate me
We didn't pull that one out.  Drew Pomeranz should go back to the Minors.  Guy can't even throw strikes.  He's beating himself.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Well then my reverse jinx worked. The point still stands though.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Well then my reverse jinx worked. The point still stands though.
I agree with you mostly, but more recently we've been losing games.  Earlier in the season, we couldn't lose.  Progressively we're falling back to Earth.

I always don't like playing the Orioles.  they find ways to beat us.  Showalter is great at finding ways to beat us.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
50k's in 25 innings. Lol he's unreal. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Drafted by the orioles hahahahaha of course

But lol at him being the best reliever in baseball

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Drafted by the orioles hahahahaha of course

But lol at him being the best reliever in baseball
Whos better right now?

Last year: 47.2 IP. 2.08 ERA, 1.1 WAR
This year: 27.1 IP, 1.38 ERA, 1.4 WAR, 56 Ks

Name me a RP who is that good and can go 2+ innings on a given night

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
Josh Hader is the best reliever in baseball
You better not tell Mexi. He'll rave about the 2017 Kenley Jansen.

In all honesty though, the best reliever changes year to year.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So, Dansby Swanson hasn't really amounted to much, huh. At least the Braves still have a great young core. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%