2016 BioSteel All-Canadian

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
Well I guess Gonzagas Domantas Sabonis isn't Lithuanian then... He's someone you've talked about before. He's a current Lithuanian national team player but wait!! He's American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Kyrie Irving isn't American because he was born in Australia.

You're just being a moron.

And if you don't want to talk about high school basketball, maybe you should stay the fuck out of a thread about a high school basketball showcase thread. You're clearly only here to troll and you can't even do it well.
You just sad canadas basketball has sucked and hasnt made you proud. Dont be so sad sutherby. Someday, someday

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
You should click "See how it works" because it doesn't take 20 years.
Lol it will bc yall aint gonna win any medals hahahahha the irony of your post

Paulius

Reaction score
You need medals to go up the rank. The only chance you have at medals is in that weak ass fiba americans tournament

BNC

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
by his logic, Great Britain is better than Finland at hockey because GB has an Olympic Gold medal to Finlands 0.
Who cares, we'll always be #1.

And btw Canada has an Olympic Silver in Men's Basketball

Sutherby

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lol it will bc yall aint gonna win any medals hahahahha the irony of your post
Again, you should click it... because medals actually isn't everything in those rankings.

#2 SG of all time #24 said:
You just sad canadas basketball has sucked and hasnt made you proud. Dont be so sad sutherby. Someday, someday
Canada has made me proud plenty. Like when 18 year old Jamal Murray shit on USA in the PanAms. Pretty much every time Steve Nash suited up. Andrew Wiggins going #1 overall. TT going #4 overall (before Jonas Valanciunas btw).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%