2016 BioSteel All-Canadian

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BNC said:
I have no idea, but he's already 6'6" at 15 y/o so even if he doesn't he'll be fine
Was just curious if he is going to continue growing to be more of a wing or if he is going to be a guard

BNC

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Was just curious if he is going to continue growing to be more of a wing or if he is going to be a guard
Probably a 2/3

Sutherby

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:

God damn you never learn. Lithuanian born playing for canada bc he has no chance to play for our country cuz of higher competition to make the team, cuz we actually have good players lol nice try tho
I know where he's born, he still represents Canada. It was talked about at length during the U16s.

Hate to break it to you, but Canada is already on/above Lithuanias level:
http://www.fiba.com/rankingboys

Just a matter of time before those boys developing into men.

Sutherby

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
He'll probably be a 2/3 the way Wiggins is a 2/3. People will want him to be a 3 but he'll be a better 2.

His handles probably are his biggest issue, but I love that his biggest issue is something trivial like that. Like BNC, he's still a freshman. His father is the godfather of Canadian basketball right now & his actual godfather is Steve Nash. He has the right people around him to poke holes in his game & help him improve those holes.

Sutherby

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Simi Shittuuuuuu
I hope he makes it for that awesome name alone.

He was a bit of a punk at the U16s but everything I'm hearing from Montverde Academy has been great.

BNC

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
He'll probably be a 2/3 the way Wiggins is a 2/3. People will want him to be a 3 but he'll be a better 2.

His handles probably are his biggest issue, but I love that his biggest issue is something trivial like that. Like BNC, he's still a freshman. His father is the godfather of Canadian basketball right now & his actual godfather is Steve Nash. He has the right people around him to poke holes in his game & help him improve those holes.
His jumper is probably pretty weak as well but that's just because he's 15 and there's like no 15 y/o's who are decent shooters. But both of those can be easily developed. It looks like he plays smart and actually knows the game

Sutherby

Reaction score
BNC said:
His jumper is probably pretty weak as well but that's just because he's 15 and there's like no 15 y/o's who are decent shooters. But both of those can be easily developed. It looks like he plays smart and actually knows the game
His shot looks so awkward but he's left handed so everything he does looks awkward as fuck lol

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
I know where he's born, he still represents Canada. It was talked about at length during the U16s.

Hate to break it to you, but Canada is already on/above Lithuanias level:
http://www.fiba.com/rankingboys

Just a matter of time before those boys developing into men.
So dont say all of them are canadian next time

Canadas on Lithuanias level lmao? You guys are in 28th spot in the world with 61 points. We are in third with 457.... to get on our level and be anywhere close to top 3 in the world youd have to win the next 10 olympic gold medals and 5 world cups, so ill just say good luck lol

Sutherby

Reaction score
So dont say all of them are canadian next time

Canadas on Lithuanias level lmao? You guys are in 28th spot in the world with 61 points. We are in third with 457.... to get on our level and be anywhere close to top 3 in the world youd have to win the next 10 olympic gold medals and 5 world cups, so ill just say good luck lol
You're living in the past and afraid of the future...

I said they're all Canadians except the Makers which is 100% true. Just because 1 guy was born in Lithuania, doesn't make him less Canadian. That's like saying Howard Washington Jr. isn't Canadian because he was born in Buffalo.

You're just being a lil dildo.

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:

I said they're all Canadians except the Makers which is 100% true. Just because 1 guy was born in Lithuania, doesn't make him less Canadian. That's like saying Howard Washington Jr. isn't Canadian because he was born in Buffalo.

Ignas moved to canada like 2 years ago lmao what are you talking about. Living in the past?? Im living in the moment lol and dont watch 15 year old boys and hope someday canada will atleast be in the olympics or world cup haha. Talk to me when the real mens team wins some medals for your country

Sutherby

Reaction score
Ignas moved to canada like 2 years ago lmao what are you talking about. Living in the past?? Im living in the moment lol and dont watch 15 year old boys and hope someday canada will atleast be in the olympics or world cup haha. Talk to me when the real mens team wins some medals for your country
The real lmao is that you posted an article that said he was in Oakville, CAN for 5 years after stops in Chicago & Etobicoke, CAN. That articles also from a year ago.

Jeez, he can speak English eh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bHpjEJXqXE

You also said he was playing for Canada because he couldn't make the Lithuanian team... but the Canadian team is ranked higher than the Lithuanians.

Hell... Lithuania didn't even make it to the U19 World Championships.

Again, you're just being an ignorant dildo.

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
The real lmao is that you posted an article that said he was in Oakville, CAN for 5 years after stops in Chicago & Etobicoke, CAN. That articles also from a year ago.

Jeez, he can speak English eh? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bHpjEJXqXE

You also said he was playing for Canada because he couldn't make the Lithuanian team... but the Canadian team is ranked higher than the Lithuanians.

Hell... Lithuania didn't even make it to the U19 World Championships.

Again, you're just being an ignorant dildo.
So since hes in canada for 5 years that makes him a canadian? Damn, live in africa for 5 years and you african i guess with your logic. I also was talking about the real mens team not your boys. His chances are zero to none to make the lithuanian mens team bc we have players that win medals for us son. I love how u keep dodging the real shit about olympics and world cup and true mens rankings and just keep talking about your 16 year old boys. Who gives a fuck about u19, its like talking about the nba and nba d league. Stop reaching

BNC

Reaction score
Sutherby said:

After the 2020 Olympics I bet Canada will be ranked higher, the rankings only take into account like the last 5 years of tourneys

BNC

Reaction score
Lithuania has won 3 olympic medals (all bronze) and one World Cup medal (also bronze)

Congrats on being so far ahead that Canada will never catch up

Sutherby

Reaction score
So since hes in canada for 5 years that makes him a canadian? Damn, live in africa for 5 years and you african i guess with your logic. I also was talking about the real mens team not your boys. His chances are zero to none to make the lithuanian mens team bc we have players that win medals for us son. I love how u keep dodging the real shit about olympics and world cup and true mens rankings and just keep talking about your 16 year old boys. Who gives a fuck about u19, its like talking about the nba and nba d league. Stop reaching
I'm not dodging shit, you're being a dolt.

You can't seem to understand that a growing junior team means that the senior team is bound to improve. We went from 2 NBAers to 15 NBAers in about 5 years and that growth isn't slowing down any time soon. Those guys are just starting to get their feet wet in the NBA & with the Canadian national team.

You want to judge what Canada was when Andy Rautins was in the starting 5 while ignoring that we're going to have a full roster of legitimate NBA players starting from now on.

You're the one dodging because your original insult was about this kid being unable to make a Lithuanian team when in reality the Canadian team he made is way better than the Lithuanian team you think he'd be cut from. If I'm honest, that kid is unlikely to ever suit up for the Canadian National Men's team. He wasn't even in the starting 5 among his peers in U16, imagine when he's fighting with the likes of Wiggins, Murray, and Barrett for playing time?

Yep, being in Canada for 5 years makes you Canadian... if you apply for citizenship. In this case, this kid has actually spent more time in Canada than he ever did in Lithuania but your reading comprehension & math skills are seriously lacking. Thon Maker can even apply for Canadian citizenship right now after 2 years of playing & living in Canada and then play for the Canadian National team.

Do I really have to explain citizenship to you?

Sutherby

Reaction score
BNC said:
Lithuania has won 3 olympic medals (all bronze) and one World Cup medal (also bronze)

Congrats on being so far ahead that Canada will never catch up
by his logic, Great Britain is better than Finland at hockey because GB has an Olympic Gold medal to Finlands 0.

Paulius

Reaction score
Sutherby said:
I'm not dodging shit, you're being a dolt.

You can't seem to understand that a growing junior team means that the senior team is bound to improve. We went from 2 NBAers to 15 NBAers in about 5 years and that growth isn't slowing down any time soon. Those guys are just starting to get their feet wet in the NBA & with the Canadian national team.

You want to judge what Canada was when Andy Rautins was in the starting 5 while ignoring that we're going to have a full roster of legitimate NBA players starting from now on.

You're the one dodging because your original insult was about this kid being unable to make a Lithuanian team when in reality the Canadian team he made is way better than the Lithuanian team you think he'd be cut from. If I'm honest, that kid is unlikely to ever suit up for the Canadian National Men's team. He wasn't even in the starting 5 among his peers in U16, imagine when he's fighting with the likes of Wiggins, Murray, and Barrett for playing time?

Yep, being in Canada for 5 years makes you Canadian... if you apply for citizenship. In this case, this kid has actually spent more time in Canada than he ever did in Lithuania but your reading comprehension & math skills are seriously lacking. Thon Maker can even apply for Canadian citizenship right now after 2 years of playing & living in Canada and then play for the Canadian National team.

Do I really have to explain citizenship to you?
Lol still doesnt make him a canadian even if he has the passport. He wasnt born there. Hes an immigrant in your country with a citizenship he got bc he stayed there for a certain time. For the third time let me tell you that i wasnt talking about the boys, wasnt talking about u19 of canada or lithuania. Have zero interest in that bc i dont sit here and look 5 years ahead hoping my team is good someday, bc my team is good TODAY and winning medals so i dont have to worry about that shit. Was saying he has a better shot at canadas mens team when hes older than Lithuania, thats the only reason lithuanian born players dont play for our country and chose to play somewhere else bc he will never be good enough to make our team. Anyway, like i said, let me know when you actually wanna talk international mens basketball, and not some high school kids

Paulius

Reaction score

Gonna be a long road to that top 3 sutherby. You need to start looking 20 years ahead, good luck

Sutherby

Reaction score
Lol still doesnt make him a canadian even if he has the passport. He wasnt born there. Hes an immigrant in your country with a citizenship he got bc he stayed there for a certain time. For the third time let me tell you that i wasnt talking about the boys, wasnt talking about u19 of canada or lithuania. Have zero interest in that bc i dont sit here and look 5 years ahead hoping my team is good someday, bc my team is good TODAY and winning medals so i dont have to worry about that shit. Was saying he has a better shot at canadas mens team when hes older than Lithuania, thats the only reason lithuanian born players dont play for our country and chose to play somewhere else bc he will never be good enough to make our team. Anyway, like i said, let me know when you actually wanna talk international mens basketball, and not some high school kids
Well I guess Gonzagas Domantas Sabonis isn't Lithuanian then... He's someone you've talked about before. He's a current Lithuanian national team player but wait!! He's American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Kyrie Irving isn't American because he was born in Australia.

You're just being a moron.

And if you don't want to talk about high school basketball, maybe you should stay the fuck out of a thread about a high school basketball showcase thread. You're clearly only here to troll and you can't even do it well.

Sutherby

Reaction score
Gonna be a long road to that top 3 sutherby. You need to start looking 20 years ahead, good luck
You should click "See how it works" because it doesn't take 20 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%