NCAA Basketball Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbath

Reaction score
SIU has been a great team for 4 years now. Hopefully, they can beat Duke and finally gain national recognition.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
First upset of the season:

Michigan over UCLA

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
The Big Ten is looking pretty good this year with a 32-1 record this year so far (I think) with the only loss coming in the Michigan-Duke game. But then again most of the teams have yet to play their tougher non conference opponents so idk if it's a fluke or not yet.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Didn't USC also lose to Seton Hall? Tough start for the Trojans...

And kdogg, trust me, the Big 10 will pick up plenty of losses in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge, just as they always do...

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cal is 3-0, I dont care if they havent played a team half decent. :)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really know what to expect from Memphis this year. Evans has the potential to be a great player, but I'm not so sure if he makes up for the loss of Rose, Douglas-Roberts, and Dorsey. They're obviously a tournament team, but how far they can get remains to be seen.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really know what to expect from Memphis this year. Evans has the potential to be a great player, but I'm not so sure if he makes up for the loss of Rose, Douglas-Roberts, and Dorsey. They're obviously a tournament team, but how far they can get remains to be seen.
They were horrible from the line. And reke was ball hogging so much. Cal really needs to work on their free throws.

BTW: How's elliot williams doing?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

True Freshman for Cal
Hometown: Chihuahua, Mexico

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Elliott's been alright. He's shown flashes of greatness, but he like the other two Duke freshman haven't really been able to break into the rotation as of yet. Here's his stats -

12.8 MPG, 3.2 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 0.2 APG, 0.4 SPG, 1.6 TOPG

When he's played well, he's been a solid asset to our team that could help us down the line, Duke can always use another athlete. That's one of the things I really like about our team this year, we're much more athletic than any team we've had since I'd say about 2002.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Elliott's been alright. He's shown flashes of greatness, but he like the other two Duke freshman haven't really been able to break into the rotation as of yet. Here's his stats -

12.8 MPG, 3.2 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 0.2 APG, 0.4 SPG, 1.6 TOPG

When he's played well, he's been a solid asset to our team that could help us down the line, Duke can always use another athlete. That's one of the things I really like about our team this year, we're much more athletic than any team we've had since I'd say about 2002.
He'll be a contributor later on.

How has Gerald been doing?

BTW: Do you think you guys really have a shot at john wall?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Henderson started off slow this year, but he's definetly turned it on as of late. I'd say since the second half of the SIU game, he's really put it together.

2nd half vs SIU - 20 pts
vs MICH - 12 pts
vs MONT - 14 pts, 7 reb

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea i was wondering because i was reading the duke scout boards and they were saying he wasnt performing well.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hoping our freshman can keep this game close against washington tonight,

Hopefully bill doesnt start morningstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%