brosox.mock.4.20.19

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There are definitely some #taeks in here. I think the boldest might be Kyler to SF. I haven't seen that anywhere.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Teagz said:
There are definitely some #taeks in here. I think the boldest might be Kyler to SF. I haven't seen that anywhere.
I think its ridiculous that people think the Cards will move on from Rosen, but that the Niners can't from Garoppolo.

Rosen costs more to trade in terms of dead money than SF would by trading Jimmy G, who's coming off an ACL injury and his 2018 season was not good at all. Garoppolo only has ~$4M in dead money if cut next offseason, which is in-line with other cuttable QBs like Flacco, Dalton, etc.

Imagine if Kyle Shanahan was given someone like Kyler Murray. Matt Ryan was an MVP under Shanahan, and RG3 won ROTY as well. Murray would thrive in a system where you have 3 very good running backs (Tevin Coleman, Matt Brieda, and Jerick McKinnon), as well as Kyle Juszczyk and George Kittle out there too. I'm sure Jimmy would/will do well with these pieces as well, but Kyler has a higher ceiling imo.

Its not like the Niners need to move tons of assets at all to get him. They just need the Cardinals to want to keep Rosen, pick Bosa or QWilliams, and he's theirs. It's been a great smokescreen by John Lynch to show no interest in a quarterback, when they are primed to get their guy if the Cardinals don't take him one pick earlier.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
God I want to kill you for that ravens pick lol

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Love how you knew the Giants are nuts 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%