jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/359793190049554432

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
There's a nice bruiser to take some of the brunt away from the small Doug Martin.

I'm really excited about this Bucs team. I really dislike Atlanta (mostly because of how overrated Matt Ryan is), and hope to see them dethroned as division champs.

The NFC South is going to a fucking awesome regular season division this year. None of them will advance to the Super Bowl, but this is going to be some damn good regular season football, barring injuries to the wrong players.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
None of them will advance to the Super Bowl
Wrong

Since 2006, the division that plays the AFC East has had one of its four teams make the Super Bowl.
This year it's the NFC South, and I'm betting in favor of it again this year, since it's already 6 years strong

My guess is the Saints or Falcons

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Wrong

Since 2006, the division that plays the AFC East has had one of its four teams make the Super Bowl.
This year it's the NFC South, and I'm betting in favor of it again this year, since it's already 6 years strong

My guess is the Saints or Falcons

We shall see! Trends are made to be broken.

But seriously, the NFC South will struggle to get out of the divisional round. If they do, anything's possible.

In all honesty, I have a feeling about the Packers (if they have anything that resembles a defense, they'll be phenomenal) and, wait for it, the Cowboys. I've had no confidence for several years, but for some reason, I'm digging what the Cowboys are doing. 

And yes, I am discounting the 49ers. Losing their best safety, their best secondary piece, is going to be huge for that defense.

I think I've pretty much converted to Vikings fanhood, as they're my local team, but Dallas looks really good right now, significantly better than the rest of the division at this point.

But this is why they play the games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%