2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Ive never ignored anybody on the board before but Im telling you, Im so close hahaha
I've decided it's better to be the community asshole than try to deal with everyone opposing everything I say and filling in blank statements with things I don't actually mean.  So much easier to piss everyone off these days than to actually say something logical because everyone jumps at me like they're velociraptors tearing apart a sheep.

I'm making predictions whether you like it or not, it's not like all of these stay or come true anyway.  It's good conversation and it gets people thinking.  You don't like it then go in the corner and talk about what happened on the field (after we all saw it), rather than predicting or talking about the game with substance.

I'm not hear just to praise my team over and over again, I'm here to talk about the game.  Live with it or go home.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
I dont get this whole its early thing

I mean these games count just as much as the ones in August/September

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
BrewCrewFan said:
I dont get this whole its early thing

I mean these games count just as much as the ones in August/September
They just want to react to me, that's all.  Really.  Anything I say they want to refute because they can't fathom the fact I want to make predictions and they're butthurt about the Yankees winning.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They count just as much as games in any month but baseball is also easily the most random sport, so yes, a month sample size can be misleading

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
elcheato said:
They count just as much as games in any month but baseball is also easily the most random sport, so yes, a month sample size can be misleading
Not when you knowingly "judge" the Yankees' talent and undermine them just because you don't like them.

It's no surprise.  We all knew the Yankees were going to be good this year.  Denying that just because of a dislike toward the Yankees is a worst argument than "small sample size," which uses data at least from the first month.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, by the way.  I'm going on youtube to watch 2004 and 2013 Red Sox videos.  But no, I'm not a Red Sox fan (sarcasm for those who want to use false statements against me).

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not even talking about the Yankees or Red Sox lol, I made a general statement about baseball as a whole

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I'm not even talking about the Yankees or Red Sox lol, I made a general statement about baseball as a whole
Such a hater.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
elcheato said:
You're right. I was using your comment as a springboard to refute others' comments.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i dont consider him to be a sox fan tbh
By the way, I don't consider this guy a credible source when all he does is throw swears around about teams and doesn't actually write or say coherent things besides his baseless opinions.

Just throwing that out there.  You conveniently jump in on the hate but when it's something of substance, your comments aren't there.

I don't know how old you are but you make me wonder.  Your language and diction isn't very strong, no offense.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Yanks win again, I don't make this stuff up. They pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this one.

Is everyone boycotting the thread because they can't take a little criticism? Or are they just upset the Yankees are continuing to roll?

Next series at Yankee Stadium will be tough. Hope we at least win 1.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
And I just got to say, even though we beat him... that Fister guy is looking pretty damn good.

But his career was over last year, remember?

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/992875620517498880?s=20
Fuck

He had to get surgery for this.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Dodgers still not doing well right now, but Giants have been winning. What do you think Mexi?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Yanks win again, I don't make this stuff up. They pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this one.

Is everyone boycotting the thread because they can't take a little criticism? Or are they just upset the Yankees are continuing to roll?

Next series at Yankee Stadium will be tough. Hope we at least win 1.
i just think they aren't nearly as invested in the Yankees day to day operations

brett05

Reaction score
Man the Dodgers year after year after year are devastated by injuries.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
brett05 said:
Man the Dodgers year after year after year are devastated by injuries.
Not uncommon when you have Rich Hill.

But they should be fine... I mean they have all this depth, right?

At least that's what Mexi said.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Not uncommon when you have Rich Hill.

But they should be fine... I mean they have all this depth, right?

At least that's what Mexi said.
For someone who complains about being picked on a lot, you sure do your fair share of trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%