3) Russell Westbrook
4) Tony Parker
5) Rajon Rondo
6) John Wall
7) Kyle Lowry
8) Damian Lillard
9) Mike Conley
10) Kyrie Irving

Most Overrated: 5) Rajon Rondo. Rajon Rondo did not have a great season, there's really no need to go deeper than that. One could argue that he did not play up to the level of a top 10 PG, much less top 5.

Most Underrated: 7) Kyle Lowry. Lowry had a phenomenal season. He scored well, dished out assists well, limited his turnovers, rebounded well, and played strong defense. He ranked amongst the top ten PG's in everything. He could have arguably gone 4 but probably should have slid in at #5.

Just right: 3) Russell Westbrook. Think Russell fell in a good spot at #3. After Chris Paul and Steph Curry every other PG has some sort of obvious weakness. Parkers defense, Rondos health, Walls shooting, and so on. Westbrook has the shot selection and turnovers, but unlike some other guys he makes up for them in other ways.

Snubbed from top ten: Jrue Holiday. Jrue is as well rounded as Westbrook, Lowry, or Mike Conley. He can score the ball effectively, he dishes out a high percentage of assists, and plays great perimeter defense. He turns the ball over to much, but he began to decrease his turnovers before his injury. There's probably three guys on this list I would take him over.

Will make biggest jump next season: Eric Bledsoe and Jrue Holiday. Bledsoe and Holiday will propel themselves into the top ten after healthy seasons and more successful seasons from their team.

Best of the rest:
1) Jrue Holiday
2) Eric Bledsoe
3) Ty Lawson
4) Isaiah Thomas
5) Deron Williams
6) Ricky Rubio
7) Kemba Walker
8) Brandon Jennings
9) Michael Carter-Williams

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Any worthwhile responses?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I agree on Rondo, didn't have a great season and his play was obviously limited, hard to warrant him being 5th on the list. 

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF1991 said:
I agree on Rondo, didn't have a great season and his play was obviously limited, hard to warrant him being 5th on the list.
If you were to look at it objectively it's fairly obvious. His assists diminished and seemed to not be as effective anyway, he still turned it over at a high rate, struggled to score efficiently, and had the worst defensive season of his career. And I don't care that he "took more chances" or whatever because he turned the opponent over at a lesser clip than previous seasons as well. Bad defense is bad defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%