- Do Not post within the trade until both sides have accepted.
- Cutbacks can only be used if the player has one year left on their contract.
- A max of one cutback can be used in one trade.
- Waivebacks and tradebacks are not allowed.
- When trading someone on MLE or LLE, please note that in the trade.
- If the trade does not work, then both general managers have one chance to rework the trade in the thread. Both general managers must then re-accept the trade.
- Draft picks on the file (within three years) can be traded. Each GM must own at least one first round draft pick shown on the index.
- All traded picks will be documented in the "Owed Picks" thread. Please refer to that thread before accepting a trade involving a pick.
- Salaries must match. In the case of trading with teams over the soft cap, salaries must be within 115% of each other. To figure this out: Simply add up the salaries of the team sending the lower amount of salary, multiply it by 1.15, and determine whether or not it is greater than or equal to the amount of salary the other team is sending. If it is, the trade works.
- If you are trading GM cash, you must provide a link showing the withdrawal of the GM Cash.
- You cannot trade the "rights to swap picks" more than +3 years from the index.
- Three team trades are allowed, but must be posted with three different trades.
- You cannot trade owed GM cash. All cash traded must be owned by the person trading it.
- A second round pick can be traded for a maximum of $3 million.
Edited by RSH, 19 May 2018 - 08:22 PM.