Josh Freeman vs. Eli Manning

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Saying Freeman is better than Eli is almost as stupid as the majority of you dumbasses thinking Matt Ryan is a better QB than Tony Romo. The fact is, Freeman has only played in two seasons, and has had one good season, in which his team missed the playoffs (and only did that because they lost to the Detroit Lions with DREW STANTON at QB). Eli has led his team to multiple playoff berths and won a Super Bowl quarterbacking the biggest underdog team in Super Bowl history.

Right now, Eli > Freeman, by far. Freeman had a chance to lead his team to the playoffs, but he lost a late season game to a team with fucking Drew Stanton (who isn't as bad as people say, but is still no starting NFL QB).

By the way, Romo is still better than Ryan. The majority of you need to stick to basketball.
Eli just led the NFL in picks last year didn't he?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lmao at bosox. No elite teams in the NFC? Ok...

Yet he calls NE elite? Get that shit out of here.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I wouldn't even waste my time arguing how laughable that statement is.

Anyways, who are the elite teams in the NFC?
I suppose the Eagles and the Packers. Might be able to throw the Giants in there

The Pats, Colts, Steelers, and Ravens have the edge over all those teams though

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I suppose the Eagles and the Packers. Might be able to throw the Giants in there
LMAO

Your kidding right? You just went against EVERYTHING you said.

FWIW, the Saints are 24-8 the past two seasons, the Packers are 21-11. So what makes the Packers elite, and not the Saints? The Eagles are 21-11 and have not won a playoff game since 2008. The Giants? Holy crap, at this point I think your just messing with me. 18-14 and haven't even MADE the playoffs since 2008, much less win a playoff game.

New England is elite lol
I'd say they are too, but going by what bosox believes elite is, they aren't. They haven't won a playoff game since way back in 2007.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I think he's pointing out the amount of homer in that post.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NE is probably the most elite team in the NFL...
Yet they haven't won a playoff game since 2007. Yep, that's elite... :wacko:

The Saints have the same record as them the past two seasons, have won playoff games, AND a Super Bowl.

So both teams have an identical record, yet only one team has won in the playoffs, won a conference championship, and won a Super Bowl. But they aren't elite when the other team is?

That's foolish and HORRIFIC logic.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Lmao at bosox. No elite teams in the NFC? Ok...

Yet he calls NE elite? Get that shit out of here.
only because the Patriots have made the Super Bowl the most in the last 10 years out of any team in the league

only because we have made the playoffs every year since 2001 except for 2 times (2002 when they were 9-7 and lost a tiebreaker with the Jets, and 2008 when they were 11-5 and lost a tiebreaker with the Phins: Brady was injured for the whole year)

NE is probably the most elite team in the NFL, smh

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I just fucking told you that two years doesn't make a team elite, yet the only thing you focus on is their record the past two years

Lmfao

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
only because the Patriots have made the Super Bowl the most in the last 10 years out of any team in the league

only because we have made the playoffs every year since 2001 except for 2 times (2002 when they were 9-7 and lost a tiebreaker with the Jets, and 2008 when they were 11-5 and lost a tiebreaker with the Phins: Brady was injured for the whole year)

NE is probably the most elite team in the NFL, smh
Your just a homer.

Like I said, New England has not won a single playoff game since 2007.

That just screams elite... :headsmack:

How are you elite, if you can't win in the playoffs?

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just fucking told you that two years doesn't make a team elite, yet the only thing you focus on is their record the past two years

Lmfao
How is a team elite, if a team that isn't elite, has outperformed them the past THIRTY TWO games.

Talk about faulty logic. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, it's clear you don't have the first clue what your talking about when you say the Giants may be elite. That right there should tell you something.

I'd also like to know, if thirty two games isn't enough, how many years does it take?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Lol at using thirtytwo games to make it seem more significant

Playing well the last two years makes you a good team, maybe great, but not elite

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

Lmfao
this x1000

Elite teams win their divisions.

Since 2003 years, NE and IND has won their division 7 times.
No other team is even close to that.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
How are you elite, if you can't win in the playoffs?
then i guess the Jets are the most elite in the NFL, because they have made the most AFC/NFC Championship games in the past 2 seasons.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Since 2006:

Saints: 49 wins and 31 losses. 2 division championships. 3 playoff births. 4 wins and 2 losses in playoffs. 2 NFC Championship Game appearances. 1 NFC Championship Game win. 1 Super Bowl appearance. 1 Super Bowl win.

Eagles: 48 wins and 32 losses. 3 division championships. 4 playoff births. 3 playoff wins and 4 playoff loses. 1 NFC Championship Game appearance.

Packers: 48 wins and 32 losses. 1 division championship. 3 playoff births. 5 playoff wins and 1 loss in playoffs. 2 NFC Championship Game appearances. 1 NFC Championship game win. 1 Super Bowl appearance. 1 Super Bowl win.

Giants: 48 wins and 32 losses. 2 division championships. 3 playoff births. 4 wins and 2 losses in playoffs. 1 NFC Championship Game appearance. 1 NFC Championship Game win. 1 Super Bowl appearance. 1 Super Bowl win.

Now there are the facts, over a 5 game period. Saints have the most wins in that time span, and are up there with everything else, if not better than two of the other three teams in other categories. Personally, I'd say it's about even as even can be. So what makes those teams elite, but not the Saints?

Let me guess, five years isn't enough time either?

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
And like I said, I suppose they could be considered elite, but I wouldn't view them as elite.

I already told you who the only elite teams in the NFL are

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And like I said, I suppose they could be considered elite, but I wouldn't view them as elite.

I already told you who the only elite teams in the NFL are
It's your opinion, and with all due respect, your opinion was shown to be wrong.

If those teams are elite, so are the Saints. Bottom line, the numbers show that as fact.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
and NE has gone 63-17 during that time. 4 division titles. 4 playoff appearances (lost tiebreaker to make playoffs WITHOUT the #1 player in the NFL in 2008)

like, come on.

NE has a 79% winning percentage since 2006. Saints are at 61%.

plus, i love how you chose 2006, because the Saints had a very good year then. If you start at 2007, or 2005, its a lot different.

start in 2007, and NE has been 51-13, Saints are 39-25.
start in 2005, and NE has been 73-23, Saints are 52-44.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%