2017 NBA Off-Season

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"home schooling". aka not teaching him a damn thing. another dumbass athlete.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just wait til liangelo doesnt play for ucla

Gelo sucks lmao
https://twitter.com/overtime/status/914653241392103425

Paulius

Reaction score
Gelo will make the league one way or the other and will prove BNC wrong

Like i said before, not sure if he stays there long, but he will get drafted by an nba team

Paulius

Reaction score
We got a big list this year

Oladipo for bosox
D rose
Diangelo for mexi
Liangelo making the league for bnc
Buddy hield taking off for all of yall
Cp2 n Harden not working out as expected for mexi
Kyrie for bnc and mexi

And some others one i cant remember rn

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
My guy Pugzy dont think i forgot yours
you didnt list it. and i dont think gelo is going pro this soon. he should stay his ass in school.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
you didnt list it. and i dont think gelo is going pro this soon. he should stay his ass in school.
You know what it is i dont have to list it. Been saying it for a long time

BNC

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
and you make no sense.
I don't think it can be explained any more clearly.

I suppose we should just keep rewarding incompetence and forcing these kids to work for employers that acquire their rights, rather than rewarding smart management and giving the players a bit of freedom

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
russ wont win a championship?

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
We got a big list this year

Oladipo for bosox
D rose
Diangelo for mexi
Liangelo making the league for bnc
Buddy hield taking off for all of yall
Cp2 n Harden not working out as expected for mexi
Kyrie for bnc and mexi

And some others one i cant remember rn
Why do you care about Oladipo?

And I think I've said that Kyrie is gonna play well this year, I just think it's due to Brad Stevens being brilliant rather than any major change Kyrie makes

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:

And I think I've said that Kyrie is gonna play well this year, I just think it's due to Brad Stevens being brilliant rather than any major change Kyrie makes
I dont know bc he has to prove bosox hes worth the money

And no it wont be only because of Stevens. Kyrie will become a complete true point guard, someone he wasnt able to be

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
I don't think it can be explained any more clearly.

I suppose we should just keep rewarding incompetence and forcing these kids to work for employers that acquire their rights, rather than rewarding smart management and giving the players a bit of freedom
Dude, small market teams dont all have dumb management, theyre just a small market teams so they cant acquire big talent. If you reward only good teams or "smart" management as youre saying, what will happen to the small market teams? Itd be awful and that wouldnt create more parity in the league. Good rookies would just all be on good teams, it cant be like that man

Paulius

Reaction score
And anyway youre all over the place. You're saying the draft rewards shitty management, but youre saying those same shitty teams would offer more money and rookies would go there because theyd be getting paid more. So in the end, bad management are still getting rewarded since youre saying rookies would go after the big money

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:

Btw you also said Hayward is better than Kyrie

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
I dont know bc he has to prove bosox hes worth the money

And no it wont be only because of Stevens. Kyrie will become a complete true point guard, someone he wasnt able to be
Not a great start, even though it's just preseason. I'll wait till like Jan/Feb to see if he has changed much

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Dude, small market teams dont all have dumb management, theyre just a small market teams so they cant acquire big talent. If you reward only good teams or "smart" management as youre saying, what will happen to the small market teams? Itd be awful and that wouldnt create more parity in the league. Good rookies would just all be on good teams, it cant be like that man
The Warriors and Cavs would have been able to sign Markelle Fultz with their non existent cap space? 

"If you reward only good teams or "smart" management as youre saying, what will happen to the small market teams?"

What?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Not a great start, even though it's just preseason. I'll wait till like Jan/Feb to see if he has changed much
Didnt even know hes playing now but yea for sure gotta wait until they mesh

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
And anyway youre all over the place. You're saying the draft rewards shitty management, but youre saying those same shitty teams would offer more money and rookies would go there because theyd be getting paid more. So in the end, bad management are still getting rewarded since youre saying rookies would go after the big money
Except not all rookies turn out the same, and most aren't good players for a while, so you're gonna have a roster with a bunch of young guys making a ton of money. Smart managers are going to sign the good rookies or rookies to deals that reflect their performance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%