Best Playoff games 1995 to now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1999 NFC Championship Rams vs Bucs: A bloody street fight game my kind of football
2006 AFC Championship Colts vs Patriots: Amazing moment for me and a GREAT game
1995 AFC Championship Colts vs Steelers: Tough loss for the Colts but still a great game
2009 NFC Wild Card Packers vs Cardinals: Lots of points
Super Bowl XLIII Steelers vs Cardinals: Great game

There is some of my favorite playoff football games you guys?

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2008 AFC Divisional Playoff round Chargers vs Colts: Billy Volek with the clutchness. Then running out time to close out the RCA Dome. Good game, good game.
2009 AFC Wildcard Playoff round Chargers vs Colts: Darren Sproles with the KO in OT defeating the Colts in a real close one again. <Censored>Yeah

VC15

Reaction score
2000 NFC Championship Game (Giants victory: 41-0)
2007: All four of the Giants games, capped off by the best Superbowl to date.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Snow Bowl between Oakland and New England back in 2002.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cards-Steelers Superbowl

VC15

Reaction score
2008 AFC Divisional Playoff round Chargers vs Colts: Billy Volek with the clutchness. Then running out time to close out the RCA Dome. Good game, good game.
2009 AFC Wildcard Playoff round Chargers vs Colts: Darren Sproles with the KO in OT defeating the Colts in a real close one again. <Censored>Yeah
LOL! The Chargers are a sad joke of a francise just based on their best playoff games listed above.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL! The Chargers are a sad joke of a francise just based on their best playoff games listed above.
Ahh, so that's what it feels like to be a Nets fan. *shrug* I'm not stubborn about it. I accept that the Chargers don't really have anything to brag about. Football's my least favorite of the three major sports anyway because there's no LA team :p

VC15

Reaction score
Ahh, so that's what it's like to feel like to be a Nets fan. *shrug* I'm not stubborn about it. I accept that the Chargers don't really have anything to brag about. Football's my least favorite of the three major sports anyway because there's no LA team :p
This is the NFL section. Please direct all NBA discussion to the NBA section. Thank you for understanding.

Reaction score
Cmon man I don't like San Diego no reason to call people out like that though bro.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
@TwillThrill8 LOL Yes sir ;]

@DannyBroski Don't worry about it man, you learn to take things lightly around here. All that smack talk is how we tell each other we love one another here on SI.

VC15

Reaction score
^^^Pretty much^^^

My post above was mainly retaliation for Whisper's snide remarks about NJ.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^^Pretty much^^^

My post above was mainly retaliation for Whisper's snide remarks about NJ.
This is the NFL section. Please direct all discussion to the out of bounds section. Thank you for understanding.

BTW New Jersey sucks.

Mooche

Reaction score
Colts vs. Patriots 2006
Giants vs. Patriots Super Bowl
Steelers vs. Cardinals Super Bowl

Underrated game - But as a Colts fan - Colts vs. Ravens 06 (If you love defense, this game was phenomenal.)

Reaction score
Underrated game - But as a Colts fan - Colts vs. Ravens 06 (If you love defense, this game was phenomenal.)
Yeah that was a hard hitting game thats what I like, another hard hitting Colts game that was good was the AFC Divisional game in 1995 vs the Chiefs.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with the undefeated Pats losing to the Giants in the Superbowl, that game was epic.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Giants vs. Pats was one of the greatest of all-time, especially being a Giants fan. But I would definitely put up there Rams vs. Titans Super Bowl as well. That game was amazing going back and forth and the ending was just epic.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
2002 NFC Championship.

"You go Joe, you go Joe!" Gene Dekerhoff

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I'll pick stuff that hasn't been said yet

2010 NFC Championship: I mean who doesn't like seeing Favre get hit like that lol and it had a great ending
2007 Wild Card Seahawks vs. Cowboys: I can't say I remember much about the actual game but I still laugh at Romo to this day for the ending lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%