Just bought AllDayFS.com..

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
So I just bought AllDayFS.com and plan on merging into SI.  We will be also renaming(new domain name) the sites when they are merged.

AllDayFs is a very active Sim league forum and we hope with its activity, that is sparks up more SI activity.  SI has been gaining a little more activity recently, and hope this merge will explode that activity.

We have been brainstorming new names and possibly a new forum software (IPB4 or XenForo).  We would love for your guys input on names.

Here are a few we talked about.

SportsFanatics.net - I own it already. The only issue with it is its a .net
SportsInsomnia.com
SportsFF.com - Sports Fan Forum?

I'm in the minority on this, but SportsForums.com would be great for SEO, but its not unique.

Post any ides you guys have.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
keeping the name but replacing the Z with the S is ideal imo but im alright with a name change if it'll help bring in new members as long as its not a generic name

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how is that sites overall activity? do they cover all sports?

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
Looks like they have a pretty good sim league. And they have forums for all sports but they aren't all that active.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Looks like they have a pretty good sim league. And they have forums for all sports but they aren't all that active.

Yep, I hope with SI and the activity that ADFS gets, that picks up.

Papa Pugzo said:

Yes they do.  Check out the site. -  www.alldayfs.com

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Their sports areas have been busy lately. MLB & NBA are their most active sections for sports. 

Their NBA sim league is huge. year 2029 now. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i was just hoping for a possible mma fan base to come over heh

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ive never even looked for one but if we found some more members who liked that, it'd be cool. obviously the big four are more important.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I gotta start watching MMA. Pugz keep me informed when big matches are on. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the next big ppv is coming up. ufc 197. this friday bellator(on spike) is the debut of benson henderson. could be a good card. im gonna have to start catching replays the next day since ill be on afternoons >_<

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Teagz said:
Looks like they have a pretty good sim league. And they have forums for all sports but they aren't all that active

Yeah our sports activity has picked up over the last 3-4 weeks though. We have two full NBA sim leagues, and a lot of those members would probably post out of the sim league once the merge happens. There's also quite a few NFL fans although there's not that much to talk about right now.

MLB is by far our biggest section though and probably have about 20-25 active baseball fans. 

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
I'm there now.

But eh. This shouldn't change though. Y'all been together for years (myself for 2-3). Hope it doesn't ruin anything.

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
There's also going to be an NHL sim league that will be starting p towards the end of April which already is pretty much full, and the commish is going to be rewarding GM's gm cash for posting in the NHL section, so there should be some pretty good NHL activity as well. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have experience with Xenforo boards? We've been talking about switching, mainly because of the WordPress integration. We're not sure if it's possible on IPB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%