New owners of Sportzin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Matt(bronco96) sold the site to me a few days ago.  I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know a little about me and my brother.

My brother(Eric - Iceman) and I(Bryan - Shaggy) have recent bought this site off Matt.  We are big sports fans and we hope to continue what you guys have done with the forum and also improve on it if where needed.  We have high hopes for this forum on being very active and one of the best places to find info about the sports teams people like.  I know there are several other sports forums out there and I don't think we will ever be number one, but I would like to be a place that is talked about here and there in the sports world.

As you can see from my avatar, I am a huge AZ Cards fan.  Lived in Arizona all my life so I of course I am going to be a fan of everything AZ. :)  I will let my brother chime in and let him tell you a little about himself.

We are not going to do any drastic changes to the forum, so do not worry about that at all.  We do have ideas for the site though, but these ideas will always be talked about before they go live.  I also would love to hear ideas that many of you may have.  We know that because all of you, this site is where it is today and I do not want to ruin that at all.  So please don't think we are going to be dictators and make massive changes without talk to staff and members.  We will be very active Admins.  We need to do some catching up as most of you guys have well over 10k posts. :)

I will have to move this site off Matt's server soon, so you will be seeing this site down for a few hours in the next day or 2 as I have to move it to mine.  So please be aware of that.  Other then that, glad to be apart of this forum!

Thanks for reading my rambling and if you have any questions for me, please ask.

Bryan

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as said already, sounds like this will be just as if not better for us. great news. welcome aboard!

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thanks again Papa.  I look forward on seeing Sportzin grow.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
No staff changes.  ;)

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
O kill em?  You want me to kill the staff? 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Great news, much better than I thought. Glad we wont have those server issues anymore, and I bet GMF is happy about that haha.

I would ask to be re-instated to be a mod/admin for the summer, but I doubt that's gonna happen after what happened lol

Welcome aboard tho. I'm definitely down to help out the site still. We might not be #1 in terms of number of members, but we are #1 in terms of posting quality and discussions.

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Don't think you won't have a chance to be a mod again.  Just give it sometime as I trust the decisions the current staff makes and if they ever think a member like you needs to be a mod, I am fine with that.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I am glad to hear this forum now has dedicated owners who will keep up with everything and do what's needed to make the site better. I am very happy to hear this and look forward getting to know the two of you more. I'm all for what is best for this forum and I think this is a positive step in the right direction.

Welcome. 

Shaggy

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thanks WDB.  We will always be on here and active.  I know my brother will be more active then me as he is more of a overall sport nut in every sport.  I mainly stick with NFL as that's my cup of tea.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaggy said:
I will have to move this site off Matt's server soon, so you will be seeing this site down for a few hours in the next day or 2 as I have to move it to mine.  

So business as usual, eh?

huehuehue

Steez

Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
I am glad to hear this forum now has dedicated owners who will keep up with everything and do what's needed to make the site better. I am very happy to hear this and look forward getting to know the two of you more. I'm all for what is best for this forum and I think this is a positive step in the right direction.

Welcome. 

I need to hire your PR guy.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:

Welcome. 
-every pro athlete ever

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations on one of the best purchases of your life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%