Official Wrestling Talk Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they should put Braun in the WM match with Lesnar and Goldberg, and just have him destroy both of them 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alexa Bliss is the only woman on the roster right now who can actually cut a good promo consistently. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think I've mentioned this before, but its funny how Raw has all the "top" girls coming up from NXT and their women's division sucks, while SmackDown's is actually decent despite no one on their roster having the hype that Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley got. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My problem with the Smackdown's division is the focus on Becky Lynch. It's obvious she's gonna be a main-stay, but I find her mannerisms, mic work, etc.. all so cringe worthy.

Good in ring performer though 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree she's not a great promo. She is pretty good at being a face though, in my opinion. Way better than Sasha or Charlotte in that regard. I know they wanna push Bayley as a top babyface too, but she is dreadful on the mic. She was a disaster when they put her commentary last night too.

Also: LEX GO!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I agree she's not a great promo. She is pretty good at being a face though, in my opinion. Way better than Sasha or Charlotte in that regard. I know they wanna push Bayley as a top babyface too, but she is dreadful on the mic. She was a disaster when they put her commentary last night too.

Also: LEX GO!
agree 100%

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I tried to find it on youtube, but there was a promo they cut on the Wyatts a couple years ago that was one of the worst I've ever heard.

I didn't hate that promo, but micwork has never been their strong suit. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i thought the mic work was fine, just the word play that made it weird. honestly, it was probably their best. they've been alright as a heel team.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Surprised they didn't just strap a rocket back up Nikki's ass and give her the Smackdown title. She's solid when she isn't always the center of the division. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
I tried to find it on youtube, but there was a promo they cut on the Wyatts a couple years ago that was one of the worst I've ever heard.

I didn't hate that promo, but micwork has never been their strong suit. 
Just seemed like long winded yelling for no reason. Still not entirely sure what they were yelling about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%