Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I tuned into Raw for the first time tonight (I also watched Smackdown for the first time on Friday), and I have to say I'm very surprised at them turning Jericho heel.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I tuned into Raw for the first time tonight (I also watched Smackdown for the first time on Friday), and I have to say I'm very surprised at them turning Jericho heel.
He's probably better heel IMO...like Edge

djhipp

Reaction score
I dont like post-return Jericho at all, but I'm sure he'll be better as a heel as he's always been imo.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
He just has the image of a face to me, like I said I don't watch the shows too often but I do have the game (which he's not in haha).

To me, it seams like ALL the talent now is in Raw, minus Edge and Batista, Smackdown doesn't have any eye-popping wrestlers since Undertaker left. I'm definetly tuning into the draft on Monday, the WWE needs to balance out its talent.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He just has the image of a face to me, like I said I don't watch the shows too often but I do have the game (which he's not in haha).

To me, it seams like ALL the talent now is in Raw, minus Edge and Batista, Smackdown doesn't have any eye-popping wrestlers since Undertaker left. I'm definetly tuning into the draft on Monday, the WWE needs to balance out its talent.
Thats why he needs to regrow his hair and get the facial hair going again.

djhipp

Reaction score

Smackdown has alot better talent. All Raw has thats better than Smackdown's guys is John Cena.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Smackdown has alot better talent. All Raw has thats better than Smackdown's guys is John Cena.
Erm..no?

Im fairly sure HBK is better than every single person on the Smackdown roster, and the Raw Roster, and the whole WWE roster?

djhipp

Reaction score
Erm..no?

Im fairly sure HBK is better than every single person on the Smackdown roster, and the Raw Roster, and the whole WWE roster?
HBK is boring thesedays and everyday since his return in 02.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Raw has Cena, Triple H, Jericho, HBK, Jeff Hardy, and Randy Orton although he's injured. All Smackdown has is Edge and Batista in my opinion...

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raw has Cena, Triple H, Jericho, HBK, Jeff Hardy, and Randy Orton although he's injured. All Smackdown has is Edge and Batista in my opinion...
well they have Rey and Taker but both are out right now...also Raw has Kennedy

djhipp

Reaction score
Forgot about Orton he's good too. Jericho isnt close to what he once was, HHH absolutely sucks since his quad injurys and somehow they've managed to also make him a terrible talker as well, you cant count on Hardy, and HBK is old and boring. Smackdown has MVP, Batista, Edge, Mysterio, Khali, Finlay etc.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
HHH sucks? He's the champ isn't he?

The fact that you used Khali as a point to show why Smackdown is good is soooo funny BTW

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Batista sucks on the mic, in the ring and in general. He needs to go back to being a destructive heel like he was with Evolution, get a manager to talk for him, get a new finisher, then I might be able to handle him.

There is a rumour that Lance Cade is gonna get drafted to Smackdown and have a fued with Batista, to lift him into the upper card, and to provide Smackdown with another upper card heel apart from Edge.

Elijah Burke debuted a new look in a ECW dark match a week or so ago ->>

I for one totally mark out for Burke, hope he gets drafted to Raw and goes up the ranks

CM Punk needs a push badly, the Money In the Bank did nothing for him.

Who do people think will be Ted Dibiase Jrs (or as I like to call him the Million Dollar Boy) tag partner at night of Champions? I reckon JBL is a good chance, either him or DH Smith, which would suck

How about some draft predictions? Choose 5 superstars/divas to go to each show...

RAW
Burke
CM Punk
Mark Henry
MVP
Kofi Kingston

SD!
Umaga
JBL
Lance Cade
Jeff Hardy
Cryme Tyme

ECW
Carlito
Super Crazy
Mysterio
Trevor Murdoch
Jamie Noble

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think DiBiase's partner is DH Smith because I remember reading somewhere that Vince wanted a young heel stable/tag team.

On Batista: Agree 100% that he was way more awesome as a destructive heel. If he turns he could keep the finisher because it fits but I don't like him using it now.

Also agree with you on Punk...I'm sick of seeing him job

djhipp

Reaction score
The fact that you used Khali as a point to show why Smackdown is good is soooo funny BTW
Yeah, the fact that I actually try and enjoy the show and not complain and whine about things like almost every other wrestling fan on the net, makes me the dumbass right? :headsmack:

and yeah HHH sucks. He calls himself the best in the world-LOL-probably why I dont like him-he goes out and puts on below average matches against guys that are good wrestlers like Orton or Cena, and then claims he's the best.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raw Got:
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Michael Cole
CM Punk
Kane (ECW Champ)

SD! Got:
Jeff Hardy
Mr Kennedy
Triple H (WWE CHamp)
Jim Ross
Umaga

ECW Got:
Matt Hardy (US Champ)

It seems fairly obvious now that Big Show will win the ECW Belt at Night of Champions. And either, Batista will beat Edge and take the WHC to Raw, or Cena will beat Trips and take the WWE Title back to RAW.

Lots of people are saying ECW got screwed, but just remember, that they had the talent exhange with SD, and now they will have that with RAW cos RAW and ECW are gonna be taped on the same night.

I made three correct predictions - Batista, Umage and Jeff Hardy.

So yeah. Discuss

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raw Got:
Rey Mysterio
Batista
Michael Cole
CM Punk
Kane (ECW Champ)

SD! Got:
Jeff Hardy
Mr Kennedy
Triple H (WWE CHamp)
Jim Ross
Umaga

ECW Got:
Matt Hardy (US Champ)

It seems fairly obvious now that Big Show will win the ECW Belt at Night of Champions. And either, Batista will beat Edge and take the WHC to Raw, or Cena will beat Trips and take the WWE Title back to RAW.

Lots of people are saying ECW got screwed, but just remember, that they had the talent exhange with SD, and now they will have that with RAW cos RAW and ECW are gonna be taped on the same night.

I made three correct predictions - Batista, Umage and Jeff Hardy.

So yeah. Discuss
I see that happening unless they change the whole script for night of champions.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Personally I think a trade will go down involving Triple H, Jim Ross, and Michael Cole returning to their respective brands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%