2018 World Cup

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That play-by-play guy (idk his name, but it seems like he calls every single game) really likes to push narratives.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Oh yeah. They really over expose Holden and Stone. I think those are their names

CoachAF

Reaction score
Fox's coverage has been horrible. If I have to listen to Lalas one more time, i swear. He's the John Madden of soccer analysts/announcers. There is absolutely no substance or even real analysis to his....analysis. He makes generalized statements to push these stale narratives. Fox spent so much time salivating over Messi, CR7, and Neymar that they really missed some great story lines. I hate to be the guy who complains about media coverage, but I've just seen it done so much better that this really saddens me. I wish the NBC media coverage could have taken this one over. I actually learn things from their coverage of the EPL.  

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Their usual FS1 coverage is good. I hate when these networks fuck over those people for big names.

CoachAF

Reaction score
France played a great tournament...and the future is bright for them. They have some young stars that will be ready to repeat. 

US played them to a draw pre-tourney. Maybe that's a good sign for USA soccer. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%