Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Myles Jack LB, UCLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You are the Tennessee Titans on draft day. You are going to add support around Mariota on both sides of the ball, but which do you take first?

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Pharoah said:
You are the Tennessee Titans on draft day. You are going to add support around Mariota on both sides of the ball, but which do you take first?
Think it's a foregone conclusion at this point that they pick Tunsil

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Think it's a foregone conclusion at this point that they pick Tunsil
Seeing a lot of credible mocks flip to Ramsey. May be ploy to drive up trade interest in the pick. I do believe the Titans want to move down a few spots and take Ramsey. They can get a legit OT at pick 32.

anfield

Reaction score
While Mariota doesn't need as much time as most QB, I'm going with Tunsil. You invested in a QB last year, now protect him. Plus, we all saw what DeMarco did with a great o-line in Dallas vs what he did in Philly. Success starts on the o and d lines.

Stray32

Reaction score
Definitely Tunsil, give him the protection to actually develop as a QB not force him to make every decision in 3 seconds

If they do take Tunsil (which they should) then that offense could be nasty with the DeMarcus Murrayota backfield

I wouldn't trade the pick either, imo he's a big upgrade over any other OT in this draft and that's a big need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%