Which of the 14 2014 QB Draftees Will Be the First Pro-Bowler?

Which QB Will Make the Pro Bowl First?

• Blake Bortles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Manziel

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Teddy Bridgewater

• Derek Carr

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Jimmy Garoppolo

• Logan Thomas

• Tom Savage

• Aaron Murray

• AJ McCarron

• Zach Mettenberger

• David Fales

• Keith Wenning

• Tajh Boyd

• Garrett Gilbert

• None

• Total voters

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
I'd say you owe him a beer if Mcarron EVER makes a pro bowl.

Just remember Andy Dalton made the pro bowl. Anything can happen. Especially with half of the players not participating in it. I don't even know if McCarron will ever start.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dalton gets a lot of hate, and maybe it's warranted, I don't know, but he's a good regular season quarterback.  He throws a few more interceptions than you'd like, but his numbers are pretty impressive, and he's been good enough to lead the Bengals to the playoffs a few times.  Him making the pro bowl isn't that hard to believe.

I don't think Mccarron has the ability to be even a serviceable starter in the NFL, so that's why I say that.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah, I have even hated on Dalton jokingly, but I think he'll come around, I liked him coming out of the draft, and I like him now. He'll get better with throwing interceptions, and I've read that he really improved his arm strength this offseason with enhanced mechanics. He's shown flashes of real good arm strength before so I hope he actually has harnessed it and brings it to the table consistently.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
Dalton gets a lot of hate, and maybe it's warranted, I don't know, but he's a good regular season quarterback.  He throws a few more interceptions than you'd like, but his numbers are pretty impressive, and he's been good enough to lead the Bengals to the playoffs a few times.  Him making the pro bowl isn't that hard to believe.

I don't think Mccarron has the ability to be even a serviceable starter in the NFL, so that's why I say that.

Probably more hate than he should be getting. Mostly to do with the playoffs but it's not just him. The Chargers defense was dominating the Bengals offense in every area during that wild card game. Couldn't run the ball, couldn't pass protect, wide receivers dropping balls. When those around him are doing their job, he generally does his. I put the blame on the team altogether rather than one guy. Also the coaching. I'm glad he's worked on some things this offseason as Titan mentioned, heard the velocity on his throws were a lot better. I think Dalton will be fine and he's committed to improving his game and I like that. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%