Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They need shump to retire real talk

Paulius

Reaction score
Lebron just took his league back and i couldnt be anymore happier bc people were driving me crazy with this overrated curry shit all year.

This is why i always said that the regular season means jack shit.
Records or not, great players show up when the real lights are on and lebron proved why hes still the best player in the world

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
im pretty surprised no pictures of Mark Jackson popping bottles have surfaced 

BNC

Reaction score
Teagz said:
Bron's the first player to lead the Finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals.

Wow
Not just Finals, any playoff series

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought this game was over at half time. I didn't even unmute my TV until JR started bombing threes. 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Congrats to the real Cleveland fans. If the Cavs the only team from the Midwest you are a fan of then fuck off lol

But for real, go crazy. No rings in 54 years is crazy. I've been lucky to see 4 in the last 6 and it definitely doesn't get old. Cubs gonna set the standard for celebrations come fall

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope someone doesn't steal my Cleveland Plain Dealer in the morning. Need me that cover page. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BallUpNBA/status/744734929125253120

i am officially dead

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
elcheato said:
I hope someone doesn't steal my Cleveland Plain Dealer in the morning. Need me that cover page. 
I'm sure you can pick one up at any convenience store/Walgrens type place

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think GSW wins tonight with Bogut. He wipes out a bunch of second chance opportunities for Cleveland and probably gets key rebounds in the latter half the third quarter where Cleveland got a good amount of FTs (most of which they made) due to GSW fouls under the basket.

Then again, I think Cleveland wins last year with Kyrie and Love. While Clevelands' big injuries in the 2015 Finals were more obvious, I think the loss of Bogut in the last few games of the 2016 Finals were a huge blow to GSW. He simply does things that nobody else on the roster can do on a night-by-night basis. He gets those extra rebounds, like I mentioned. He negates Varejao's terrible minutes tonight, where he consistently failed to finish under the basket or couldn't hang on to a pass resulting in a TO.

Congratulations to the city of Cleveland, to LeBron for cementing his legacy as arguably the best overall player in league history, and to Dan Gilbert for being lucky enough that LeBron was forgiving of his melodramatic (if justified) outburst when LeBron left for Miami.

Paulius

Reaction score
Warriors biggest bust in the nba history lmao thats just amazing

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Eh. They'll win another title or 2 in the next 2-3 seasons barring injury. It's just one disappointment during a run of 6-8 years where they'll have been contenders.

BNC

Reaction score
Dan Gilbert is lucky LeBron was born like 40 minutes from Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%