2017 NBA Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Tim Bontemps knows
Just like ESPN, SBNation, Sports Illustrated and Bleacher Report. I can’t find one ranking that has Kyrie above either of those guys

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Just like ESPN, SBNation, Sports Illustrated and Bleacher Report. I can’t find one ranking that has Kyrie above either of those guys
Just watch the games this season

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Draymond at #11, Giannis over Anthony Davis, Horford over KLove, and Whiteside 18 spots lower than Dwight Howard... but yeah no reason at all to question this guys credibility whatsoever
Not all rankings are perfect, but of the 5 major publications to produce rankings not one had Kyrie over Hayward or Lillard. I’m not hating on Kyrie because I think those two might be better, I’m just recognizing the limitations of Kyries game

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie the most overrated player in the league

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shams:

Lamarcus 3/72 extension

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I still dont get the whole Damian Lillard > Kyrie and Isaiah argument.

Like is it because of defense? Kyrie and IT both have the same or better numbers across the board, but are not good defenders (even though Lillard imo is equally trash)

Like what argument is there for Lillard being better? Seriously dont get it.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I still dont get the whole Damian Lillard > Kyrie and Isaiah argument.

Like is it because of defense? Kyrie and IT both have the same or better numbers across the board, but are not good defenders (even though Lillard imo is equally trash)

Like what argument is there for Lillard being better? Seriously dont get it.
Has more to do with his ability to lead a team or run an offense. His numbers are slightly better. I get the sense that he’s looking for the best shot for the team rather than himself. Granted Kyrie hasn’t been the man on the team in several seasons, maybe his game has changed. But when LeBron was out, the Cavs would have been better with Dame at the helm than Kyrie. 

My point is that it’s fine to think Kyrie is better, but don’t act like he’s so much better that to suggest Dame is better is ridiculous 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Its more of a transitive argument if anything from me. Kyrie is a more talented and valued player than Isaiah Thomas is, but how is Dame better than Isaiah? Like i dont care that Isaiah is an F tier defender, Dame is a D tier and both are not good at all. Its not a good enough reason to say one is better than another

For all the reasons you just said Dame > Kyrie, its been proven that IT is better than Dame at. So i just dont get it

Paulius

Reaction score
Just a matter of time until Kyrie shocks the league and the haters. #Patience

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not much of a dame fan, but i think i have him over kyrie as well

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I missed all of pre-season, and what i'm learning is that Jeff Green is better than LeBron

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Im not much of a dame fan, but i think i have him over kyrie as well
well you hate kyrie so?.....

Paulius

Reaction score
Russ , Steph

Wall, CP3, Kyrie

Two tiers that matter

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Its more of a transitive argument if anything from me. Kyrie is a more talented and valued player than Isaiah Thomas is, but how is Dame better than Isaiah? Like i dont care that Isaiah is an F tier defender, Dame is a D tier and both are not good at all. Its not a good enough reason to say one is better than another

For all the reasons you just said Dame > Kyrie, its been proven that IT is better than Dame at. So i just dont get it
With Isaiah we've only seen it for one year though, we've seen this level of play from Dame and Kyrie for several seasons now.

Isaiah was clearly the best player out of the 3 last year, but for him that was a career season, he's not going to repeat that again, that's why Dame > Isaiah. It also helps that Dame is about 6 inches taller. Out of the 3 I think Dame is the best defender (simply based off of effort), and I think Kyrie is the most talented of the 3, but Dame is the most effective NBA player over longer stretch of time than 1 season

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Russ , Steph

Wall, CP3, Kyrie

Two tiers that matter
Lol.

More like:

Steph

Russ, Wall, CP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%