V5

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I also love Lee.  Dude could be the next Torry Holt.  At the very least, I see him being Pierre Garcon-lite.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
In the NFL, there are a lot of guys who are beast #2s, but are forced to be #1s. Holmes, Edelman, Antonio Brown, etc, are examples of that. That's Lee imo. He can be a very good receiver, but he should never be a #1 imo. Guys like Evans and Benjamin can, but I just don't see Lee being that guy

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Antonio Brown is a #1 WR
Agree

I'm kinda meh on Lee. I gave him a late 1st, I'm not in the camp that thinks he'll be a bust but I also don't think he'll be one of the best Wideouts in the league. I think it'd be best for him to go to a team where he doesn't have to be the #1 option through the air, he's just not ready for that. He's definitely capable of becoming that though.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
TiTAN said:
Disagree about Lee. Dude is going to be a game changer.
Just curious but what makes you think Lee is going to be a game changer?  I'm not saying he won't be good but I have him as the 5th or 6th rated WR in this class.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
CJ Mosley falls to 29.  If that happens I hope the Vikings trade up for him although I did see them trade up to #6 to get Bridgewater.  Also something of note is Hageman not in round 1.  Would also love him on the Vikes

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Boda said:
Just curious but what makes you think Lee is going to be a game changer?  I'm not saying he won't be good but I have him as the 5th or 6th rated WR in this class.
Check his sophomore tape. He was playing injured last year, and had garbage qb play on top of that.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
Check his sophomore tape. He was playing injured last year, and had garbage qb play on top of that.
He was good as a Sophmore but he also wasn't the #1 target.  Opposing teams keyed on Robert Woods.  I think Lee lacks the ability to be a #1 WR in the NFL.  I believe his ceiling is a #2.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Made a new mock, with some risky picks early and such. A few trades sprinkled in as well

I made a whole new layout and everything, and I would gladly take some critique regarding the design/layout, to make it better.

www.ohyeah.site11.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%