NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
1-Carey Price
2-Marc Andre Fleury
3-Ryan Miller
4-Henrik Lundqvist
5-Martin Brodeur
No way Price is the best goalie. Wouldn't put Brodeur in there either since this is current goalies today. And no Luongo?

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I actually forgot Lulu .. I knew I was forgot someone that's why decided to put Brodeur .. my bad guys !

This is my real top 5 ;

1-Carey Price
2-Roberto Luango
3-Ryan Miller
4-Henrik Lundqvist
5-Marc Andre Fleury

And I don't like Thomas even tho he had a great season ! but he should be at #5 I know ....

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
I actually forgot Lulu .. I knew I was forgot someone that's why decided to put Brodeur .. my bad guys !

This is my real top 5 ;

1-Carey Price
2-Roberto Luango
3-Ryan Miller
4-Henrik Lundqvist
5-Marc Andre Fleury

And I don't like Thomas even tho he had a great season ! but he should be at #5 I know ....
Why not Rinne?

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score

This is my real top 5 ;

1-Carey Price
2-Roberto Luango
3-Ryan Miller
4-Henrik Lundqvist
5-Marc Andre Fleury

I'll actually agree with this list, not necessarily the order but the 5 goalies yes.

I know Thomas had an unreal season but I don't think he'll follow it up this season personally.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Why not Rinne?
I believe him and Thomas both had great seasons last year but not sure if they could repeat the success that's the main reason why they aren't on my top ! I could be making a mistake with Fleury but the guy as proved more then Rinne until now ....

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll actually agree with this list, not necessarily the order but the 5 goalies yes.

I know Thomas had an unreal season but I don't think he'll follow it up this season personally.
It doesn't matter what you think he'll do next season though, it's top 5 "today". Thomas not on anyone's list right now is just wrong.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
I believe him and Thomas both had great seasons last year but not sure if they could repeat the success that's the main reason why they aren't on my top ! I could be making a mistake with Fleury but the guy as proved more then Rinne until now ....
But Rinne had an amazing year for his first year starting

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what you think he'll do next season though, it's top 5 "today". Thomas not on anyone's list right now is just wrong.
Yeah, I don't think he's a top 5 goalie anymore now that the season is over and done with.

If this was a list of top 5 goalies from last season then yeah he makes the list obviously.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I didn't see the top 5 today -_-' ... In that case yes Thomas sould be in my top 5 instead of Fleury .

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
Thomas is one of GOATS so he is in my top 20

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think he's a top 5 goalie anymore now that the season is over and done with.

If this was a list of top 5 goalies from last season then yeah he makes the list obviously.
The season is over and done with but you'd rather base your top 5 current goalies on your own predictions for next season rather than what they've actually done over the last year?

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Price,Lundqvist,Lulu and Miller are all better then Rinne bro :p

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
The season is over and done with but you'd rather base your top 5 current goalies on your own predictions for next season rather than what they've actually done over the last year?
Basically lol. I don't think Thomas is going to be a top 5 goalie anymore. Then again he was also not even considered the starter at the beginning of the season so I could just as well be completely wrong.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
S'cool, I was just trying to understand your reasoning even though I disagree completely lol

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
MY list as of the end of last season (no predictions)

1-Thomas
2-Rinne
3-Luongo
4-Price
5-Lundqvist

BOOM

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Personally, I'd go Lundqvist ahead of Price. Price and Miller are tied for 5, for me, but that's a list I can't argue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%