*Official NHL Regular Season Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Red Wing tickets are cheaper I heard it was 2 tickets 2 hotdogs and 2 beers for like 80 dollars or something.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish I was going to the Winter Classic (still a chance I could but unlikely) but I know for sure I'm gonna be at a Bruins game. My dad buys this advertising package for his office that gives us tickets to the P-Bruins and our choice of some Boston games. There was like 5 to choose from last year and one was a Canadiens game...if there's one this season, I am definitely doing that one.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I always go to Pens/Thrashers and Crapitals/Thrashers. I gotta get my seats fast though

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I wish I was going to the Winter Classic (still a chance I could but unlikely) but I know for sure I'm gonna be at a Bruins game. My dad buys this advertising package for his office that gives us tickets to the P-Bruins and our choice of some Boston games. There was like 5 to choose from last year and one was a Canadiens game...if there's one this season, I am definitely doing that one.
winter classics don't even look fun to be at unless ur in a box

tbh its much more fun to watch on TV

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
winter classics don't even look fun to be at unless ur in a box

tbh its much more fun to watch on TV
It would be a lot of fun to go to a Winter Classic. I think it would be less fun being in a box. Being out in the cold watching the game is part of the experience of it. If you don't want to be cold while you watch the game just go to a regular game instead.

Gtown81

Reaction score
It would be a lot of fun to go to a Winter Classic. I think it would be less fun being in a box. Being out in the cold watching the game is part of the experience of it. If you don't want to be cold while you watch the game just go to a regular game instead.
I would love to go to a regular game instead. I'm not a fan of the cold.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
w00t canucks will play their first pre season game today. So pumped.

Gtown81

Reaction score
Leafs lost to the Bruins tonight 3-2, but they looked physical out there and Tyler Bozak's goal was just dirty

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah but so were Marchand and Wozniewski's :p

I think we are starting to see the "old" Bergeron

fletch

Reaction score
I hope I get to go to more Leafs games this year, I've went to 2 last year, and they were the only two I've ever been to.

I went to 4 last year, all tickets were free, but I sat in the bar section which is right behind the opposing net up on the second deck, wicked seats.

I think we went to see the isles play, I remember okposo netting a few.

Gtown81

Reaction score
Beauchemin ties the game at 4!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%