• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
350 replies to this topic

#341 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:00 PM

I'm going to try to reason with you, which might be a hard concept for you to understand, but I'm definitely going to try. 

Nobody, myself included, is trying to dictate that you can't have high expectations for the Mets. But you act offended whenever anybody challenges your opinion. This isn't personal. It's only a big deal because you made it a big deal. Just relax and accept that people aren't always going to agree with you on the internet. 

I still only mentioned one game. I've mentioned the Mets a lot, but notice I bolded that I talked about one game specifically. You said I brought up several games.

I honestly could care less if people disagree with me but when people say my argument is stupid and imply I shouldn't say it that's when I draw the line.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#342 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

he was
And when he fixes his mechanics he will be again

It happens to guys. Kimbrel was going through problems a few years ago too

He's good, but you were sold he was the absolute best. I'm not so sure that's true.

I will not say the same about Kershaw though. That guy is loads better than any other starting pitcher.

Edited by PWNdroia, 18 April 2018 - 03:02 PM.

READ THE FINE PRINT

#343 ONLINE   Mexi

Mexi

"What a guy. Wow. Amazing. Beautiful."

• Hall of Fame
  • 53,791 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:42 PM

Funny you talk about kenley when he's struggling lol

Says it all
lel

And YOURE the reason people on this board are rooting against Houston, if you didnt pick up on that earlier... now FOH.

#344 ONLINE   Mexi

Mexi

"What a guy. Wow. Amazing. Beautiful."

• Hall of Fame
  • 53,791 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:47 PM

Anthopolous signed Jose Bautista
He'll play 3rd base

Good luck.
lel

And YOURE the reason people on this board are rooting against Houston, if you didnt pick up on that earlier... now FOH.

#345 OFFLINE   CameronCrazy06

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six

• Hall of Fame
  • 48,052 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:29 PM

I still only mentioned one game. I've mentioned the Mets a lot, but notice I bolded that I talked about one game specifically. You said I brought up several games.

I honestly could care less if people disagree with me but when people say my argument is stupid and imply I shouldn't say it that's when I draw the line.

Okay, I can't read your mind and say whether or not you're bringing up the Mets because they're winning their game of the night or if you're just fantasizing about getting a bold prediction right. Regardless, nobody is implying that your argument, in this specific case that the Mets could be a good team this year, is stupid. However, I know that anybody that knows baseball would say it is stupid to overreact to two weeks of baseball. Like I said man, just relax. You take anybody challenging your opinion way too seriously.

1502213674-U10.gif

CC's career is done here. the kid takes NO input at all and everything he does is "top secret". shit, he doesnt even post here since his whole fbb shit. fuck him

#346 OFFLINE   PWNdroia

PWNdroia

• Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:55 PM

Funny you talk about kenley when he's struggling lol

Says it all

The trade off was mentioning Kershaw

READ THE FINE PRINT

#347 ONLINE   lilbravesfan22

lilbravesfan22

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

Freddie Freeman just broke his wrist again so today is going well.

#348 ONLINE   elcheato

elcheato

Legend

• Hall of Fame
  • 67,312 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM

Francona will never stop bunting

1463678463-U12317.png

#349 ONLINE   elcheato

elcheato

Legend

• Hall of Fame
  • 67,312 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 10:48 PM

And this is the part where the announcers spend 20 minutes complaining about how guys can't get bunts down

1463678463-U12317.png

#350 OFFLINE   catman

catman

• 671 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

I have to wonder if someone couldn't invent a wrist guard for hitters that would allow them to maintain their normal swing while protecting them from what Freeman has suffered with the past couple of years.

I believe I will get right on that.  I could use an infusion of cash into my bank account right about now.

#351 ONLINE   lilbravesfan22

lilbravesfan22

All Second Team

• Members
  • 1,942 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:14 PM

I have to wonder if someone couldn't invent a wrist guard for hitters that would allow them to maintain their normal swing while protecting them from what Freeman has suffered with the past couple of years.
I believe I will get right on that.  I could use an infusion of cash into my bank account right about now.

He lucked out. Didnt break it. But yes this is a great idea. Someone please do this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 20 user(s)

snipezo, bosoxlover12, Teagz, JZsportswhiz, catman, Coach, elcheato, Rios, lilbravesfan22, CameronCrazy06, PWNdroia, brett05, The Guid, Mexi, BrewCrewFan, Big Bid'Ness, Hurricane Season, Mudge, BNC, GMF1991

Social Media

Site Info