2018 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How is harper overhyped?

When hes healthy he has big seasons. Well on his way to an mvp. Would have won last year if he didnt get hurt.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said a few years ago my bold prediction is grandal will be the same level as posey

Well maybe I was just a little late lol. He's looking really good. Best catcher in the nl right now

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I said a few years ago my bold prediction is grandal will be the same level as posey

Well maybe I was just a little late lol. He's looking really good. Best catcher in the nl right now
The same guy that got benched in the playoffs last year?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He was hurt but yes

Free agent year baby

I'm like 90% sure the dodgers won't keep him either. True free agent year

Dodger catching prospect depth is crazy. They're starting to move guys to new positions because there's too many good catchers

Plus our backup could start like you said

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I dont care about any of that. Hes not better than Posey. Shut your pious mouth.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll see if posey hits for power this year

15: 19hr
16: 15hr
17: 12hr

Without overreacting obviously posey is better. Contreras is too. But I can make a case for grandal 3rd. Best pitch framer plus big power

I was just making a bold proclamation like pwn does

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Then say that he might be 3rd. Hes clearly not better than Posey.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So far grandal has been better through 3 weeks lol

He'll get cold and posey will be steady so I'll just enjoy yaz

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Pwn: I'm just sick of hearing Harper is the best player on the planet because he's not

Cc: I dont know if Ive heard anybody say Harper is better than Trout

*calls me for blowing it out of proportion*
I implied it was directly in proportion to what I said. Could have been wrong in that, but lately people have been targeting me when I have an opinion.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I implied it was directly in proportion to what I said. Could have been wrong in that, but lately people have been targeting me when I have an opinion.
You arent being targeted. Youve been the poster child for overreacting to a small sample size and have simply been called out for it. It doesnt help when you double down on your stances every time you see another game that supports them. Just let the season play out.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You arent being targeted. Youve been the poster child for overreacting to a small sample size and have simply been called out for it. It doesnt help when you double down on your stances every time you see another game that supports them. Just let the season play out.
So I can't say the Mets will be good even though I was thinking this on day one? The fact that they have 4 potentially legit aces doesn't make the argument count? That's what I'm being bashed for.

I'm not overreacting.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
So I can't say the Mets will be good even though I was thinking this on day one? The fact that they have 4 potentially legit aces doesn't make the argument count? That's what I'm being bashed for.

I'm not overreacting.
You come in here every game the Mets win ruring this hot start to act like it validates your point.

As for four legit aces, name them. Noah and deGrom, sure. Harvey is not an ace anymore, even if he is healthy now too much damage has been done. Hes never going to be as good as he was. Wheeler or Matz? Give me a break. Theyre solid rotation pieces, but not aces even at their best.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
Dont take it personally when people disagree with you bro. It's the internet.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pwn is fine

It's just like when he trashes Rich hill and the boys

It's all good

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
@CameronCrazy06

https://twitter.com/mike_petriello/status/986344981051953153?s=09

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You come in here every game the Mets win ruring this hot start to act like it validates your point.

As for four legit aces, name them. Noah and deGrom, sure. Harvey is not an ace anymore, even if he is healthy now too much damage has been done. Hes never going to be as good as he was. Wheeler or Matz? Give me a break. Theyre solid rotation pieces, but not aces even at their best.
Every game?  I only did it once, read the thread before you accuse me.  I had one direct reference to yesterday's game.  The other time I mentioned the Mets were not related to particular games.  And it's only been twice total.  Way to accuse me just because you want to make a big deal out of it.  That's called targeting me.

Maybe not aces, I could be wrong there.  But solid rotation pieces are just as useful.

Seriously, I talked about ONE GAME. People were more pissed I called out the Dodgers in favor of the Mets, but seriously, get the facts before you make comments.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Pwn is fine

It's just like when he trashes Rich hill and the boys

It's all good

The funny thing is I really like Rich Hill.  He was solid on the Red Sox for the short stint he was with us.

I just don't see him dependable for a whole season.  It's actually depressing because he would be phenomenal if he could pitch a whole season.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Dont take it personally when people disagree with you bro. It's the internet.
It's not that they're disagreeing.  They're calling me out on coming up with certain ideas because they think they're impossible.  Big difference with hating on my ideas.  They make it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%