• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   steezo

steezo

Legend

• Members
  • 10,207 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hasn't been any playoff talk yet, figured it's own thread might spark it up for the few hockey guys here.

Been wild so far. Can't believe the Hawks are in the hole they are and the Leafs doing what they're doing.

I personally am pulling for Edmonton, but they got goddamn embarrassed last night like no other. But whoever wins that series will be my squad the rest of the postseason.

#2 OFFLINE   .ptt81

.ptt81

Legend

• 11,773 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

Willie is now my favourite player

JBJ-12.03.13-PM.gif?b22247

WIN. DANCE. REPEAT.

#3 OFFLINE   BwareDWare94

BwareDWare94

Our love wilted like a flower that ain't got enough sun

• 8,049 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

I don't understand how only Dubnyk and Parise show up for an entire series but the other players don't even come out of the locker room. Just fucking pathetic

Guitar-Banner.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   JZsportswhiz

JZsportswhiz

Pro Starter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

I hope Ovi finally gets to raise the Cup this summer. Oilers would be fun too. Will be fun to see a new team coming out of the West. I just hope the Blues lose in Round 2

Cup drought continues for SJ and Minnesota. Will be an interesting offseason for San Jose. Hope the Oilers and Predators can take Round 2 on the Western side

Edited by JZsportswhiz, 23 April 2017 - 12:06 AM.

#5 OFFLINE   JZsportswhiz

JZsportswhiz

Pro Starter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:44 PM

I don't understand how only Dubnyk and Parise show up for an entire series but the other players don't even come out of the locker room. Just fucking pathetic

Giving up a 1st,2nd, and a 3rd round pick for a rental only to lose in the first round is a bad look

#6 OFFLINE   BwareDWare94

BwareDWare94

Our love wilted like a flower that ain't got enough sun

• 8,049 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:12 PM

Giving up a 1st,2nd, and a 3rd round pick for a rental only to lose in the first round is a bad look

About the only good that came out of this season is that they know they have the goalie in place. Now build the rest of the team and find Dubnyk a decent backup. Kuemper sucks

Guitar-Banner.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)

steezo, The Guid, elcheato, Teagz, JZsportswhiz, .ptt81

Social Media

Site Info