.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Guess he failed a drug test and is kicked off the team

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I always thought this guy was a punk, guess its proven now.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Perhaps not necessarily a punk, he just really, really likes his weed apparently.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well punk as in he obviously doesn't care too much about his football team/school. He does what he wants, when he wants.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well punk as in he obviously doesn't care too much about his football team/school. He does what he wants, when he wants.
Thats why he's the honey badger lol

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hearing that he will be ineligible to play this year as well. (3rd failed drug test)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mathieu is an idiot.

It's not heroin, it's not meth, it's not addictive. It's weed. Just stop smoking it.

Shady_McCoy25

Reaction score
I'm hearing that he will be ineligible to play this year as well. (3rd failed drug test)
Les Miles said it wasn't a legal issue. He would only be ineligible if he transfers to a FBS school, if he goes to a FCS he can play right away

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mathieu is an idiot.

It's not heroin, it's not meth, it's not addictive. It's weed. Just stop smoking it.
weed is addictive though many dispute that. but yea i get what you mean. just stop if its messing with what your career could be. this issue will likely mess with his nfl stock too

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No doubt, the only thing I can really think of is that (even though people say it as a joke, I'm serious) he really didn't give a fuck.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
weed is addictive though many dispute that. but yea i get what you mean. just stop if its messing with what your career could be. this issue will likely mess with his nfl stock too
it's not physically addictive. so not like alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, heroine, meth, cocaine, etc.

wonder if their coaching staff ever tried to work with him to rehab in a way.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
it's not physically addictive. so not like alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, heroine, meth, cocaine, etc.

wonder if their coaching staff ever tried to work with him to rehab in a way.
Yes it is.

Habitual users get headaches and irritability and other minor symptoms from withdraw.

Honey Badger gone smoke cuz Honey Badger don’t play.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
my brother smokes all the time and he doesnt get headaches and irritability when he hasn't had it in a while lol. It isn't physically addicting.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Certain people start getting headaches and shit when they go without something they're used to having a lot.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes it is.

Habitual users get headaches and irritability and other minor symptoms from withdraw.

Honey Badger gone smoke cuz Honey Badger don’t play.
Do you understand physical addiction? When users quit heroine or crack, their brain stops receiving necessary chemicals and the absence of these chemicals creates withdrawal.

You can literally DIE from alcohol, crack, or heroine withdrawal. Not a single person has ever died from marijuana withdrawal.

GoneYard

Reaction score
What's with these LSU DB's? Mathieu can't lay off the pot and Mo has the world's longest and most painful groin pull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%