Up and coming teams this decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What are some up and coming teams with some good young talent and prospects that could be up and coming contenders this decade?

bulls12

Reaction score
Braves- Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson, and Jordan Schafer. They are some of the best young players in the NL. Although we still have to wait and see what all they can do, I think they all have some mad potential.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Jays. No bias. All of our pitchers have great potential and could do some damage when they hit their peak. We also got young hitters like Hill (27) Lind (26) Snider (22) and Brett Wallace (23). Snider and Wallace are close to being MLB ready too. Say whatever you want, I don't care.

Nucker

gms
Reaction score
I agree, also Cecil, Romero, Rzep are very young too

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The Dodgers are going to be great for a while with Ethier,Loney,Kemp. That is a VERY nice trio to have in your lineup.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Jays. No bias. All of our pitchers have great potential and could do some damage when they hit their peak. We also got young hitters like Hill (27) Lind (26) Snider (22) and Brett Wallace (23). Snider and Wallace are close to being MLB ready too. Say whatever you want, I don't care.
You guys say you're going to contend every year and have these stud pitchers.. Never happens

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys say you're going to contend every year and have these stud pitchers.. Never happens
He didn't say we were going to contend, check the predictions thread lol.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DBacks if they can stay healthy have a good young team

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Dodgers are going to be great for a while with Ethier,Loney,Kemp. That is a VERY nice trio to have in your lineup.
hopefully Russell Martin

Kershaw, Billingsley, Broxton, etc

hopefully the divorce doesnt runi everything :(

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You're high if you think the O's don't have a chance to compete this decade. The O's are a very good young team. Just let their young pitching develop as well as Markakis, Reimold, Jones, and Wieters and you're looking at a very dangerous team.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
its so sad that the O's, Jays, Rays, Yanks and Sox are all in the same division cause in a few years all those teams will be playoff teams, but only 1 or 2 of them will actually make it

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not saying we're going to contend soon. I'm just saying if some of our young pitchers reach their potential, our team could be deadly.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I'm not saying we're going to contend soon. I'm just saying if some of our young pitchers reach their potential, our team could be deadly.
Sounds like every team in the Major Leagues, lmao.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Not only does their farm system suck, but the majority of their payroll will be given to 4 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%