How Can We Improve SI?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We also used to have guys like Cham, teets, DannyBro, BC, and Mooche that helped with the NFL talk.  The 2012 draft thread had almost 3k posts.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
The problem with that is that Buzzy and CC are huge in the basketball conversations aspect, but are not nearly as big into football. IDK if Buzzy even watches football tbh (I know CC is a Ravens fan)
I watch games from time to time but not nearly enough to even have semi-intelligent discussions about it. I know maybe 5% of the players.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is there any way to see the old GFX-Pert threads?

Probably my greatest venture ever

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If me going in the football forum and saying Aaron Rodgers sucks and is overrated and trolling people is what's best for the site, I'd be happy to help.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
that's homophobic

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
But in regards to Domerocker....

Stick a fork in (insert team here), they are DONE!!!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i think we all lost the PSD lol
No the real problem is the owners never gave me the new FTP info despite my repeated requests.

But I'll email them again and hound them about this. I also want to get them to upgrade us to the new IPS 4. Lot of features built in (including member tagging/notification).

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
Definitely not as active as it used to be, I've definitely noticed that. A new skin with some new logos would be nice, I like change. Sim Leagues wouldn't hurt, could help bring some people in. I was just talking to a guy named Dave (Owner of Center Stage Sports) the other night about this forum and I told him I was concerned this forum wouldn't be around much longer and I don't want to see that. He even talked about this forum merging with his but I told him that's completely out of my control, he'd have to talk to the owners or whoever. I like this forum and the core guys that have stayed here regardless but something has to be spiced up a bit. If everything stays the way it is then I don't see good things in the future. 
So it was you?

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So we couldn't even add a new skin at the moment?

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This place doesn't need to turn into some shitty super forum like PSD to survive. It's alright as it is. A few new posters here and there would be great, but I still enjoy wasting my time on here.

The two months between the NBA finals and the start of the NFL season is the worst time of year for sports anyways.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think we should get the sim league back and then also bring back the classic way of how we sorted the sports forums - no divisions (at least until there's enough activity to show for it)... because looking for the outside a lot of the division forums look dead (I know it's the offseason for most sports but still)... maybe conferences, but no divisions. Anyways I don't think the activity should be considered a problem, it's not at a point where we should be worried, but I do think something like a rehaul of the forum with new skins + other graphics and a new sim league would be dope for us to be more attractive of a forum. 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

fucking Cuppers

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
buzzy said:
So we couldn't even add a new skin at the moment?
Pretty much.

I'll just bug them with emails until they give in.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18 said:
Definitely not as active as it used to be, I've definitely noticed that. A new skin with some new logos would be nice, I like change. Sim Leagues wouldn't hurt, could help bring some people in. I was just talking to a guy named Dave (Owner of Center Stage Sports) the other night about this forum and I told him I was concerned this forum wouldn't be around much longer and I don't want to see that. He even talked about this forum merging with his but I told him that's completely out of my control, he'd have to talk to the owners or whoever. I like this forum and the core guys that have stayed here regardless but something has to be spiced up a bit. If everything stays the way it is then I don't see good things in the future. 
CSS is a shithole. There's a reason his site has gone down like 4-5 times; he has no idea what he's doing

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm ready for another merger shitstorm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%