2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Imagine how scared Coach and Mexi are to play Spurs and then OKC but then imagine how scared harden cp2 and dantoni are

Lmao its over. #PeakedInTheRegularAsAlways
I want both teams you should know that

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really want KD vs Russ in round 2

Paulius

Reaction score
We’ll get that in the WCF, dont worry

#GodsPlan

CoachAF

Reaction score
Yup, this is when Russ turns up the notch. He led OKC to a blistering 8-6 record last year in this same time frame. What a competitor. Lose isn't in his vocabulary until he plays the Rockets in the playoffs. Jordan never had to turn anything up because his notch was always all the way up. The only thing Russ turns up his notch for is that triple double on national tv. He wants everyone to see him get his. That's fine. 

Why would the Rockets be afraid of any team not named Golden State? At this point, the playoffs will tell us all we need to know. The Rockets have emphasized winning in the RS and will be rewarded for it. Should they have been mediocre the first 5 months and then turn it up in March and April for you to believe in them? Nah. Nobody is scared of OKC. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would the Rockets even be scared of the Warriors? Houston is the overwhelming favorite in the West

CoachAF

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Why would the Rockets even be scared of the Warriors? Houston is the overwhelming favorite in the West

I am a firm believer in the idea that you must beat the champs before you can be considered the favorites. The Rockets with home court advantages would be a push with the Warriors IMO. It could go either way. I'll need to see the Warriors lose a series before I bet against them. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/975545238755389441?s=21

Lol they put rose on james

Wolves keep losing. Pels are going to play 5/6 and 3 in a row. B2b2b

The race for the last few seeds is great

Paulius

Reaction score
Coach said:
Yup, this is when Russ turns up the notch. He led OKC to a blistering 8-6 record last year in this same time frame. What a competitor. Lose isn't in his vocabulary until he plays the Rockets in the playoffs. Jordan never had to turn anything up because his notch was always all the way up. The only thing Russ turns up his notch for is that triple double on national tv. He wants everyone to see him get his. That's fine. 

Why would the Rockets be afraid of any team not named Golden State? At this point, the playoffs will tell us all we need to know. The Rockets have emphasized winning in the RS and will be rewarded for it. Should they have been mediocre the first 5 months and then turn it up in March and April for you to believe in them? Nah. Nobody is scared of OKC. 
Do you guys smell this?

The smell of fear right here

#Pray

Paulius

Reaction score
Harden is the mvp. Hes had a great season

Now its Kawhis Kyries ADs turn

Edit: not season, regular season* i meant

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kawhi? Youre still on that? Even if he comes back he's been out so long he won't be the same player. Just wont be

AD, ok hes been good. This week he's playing back to back to back, then finishes with hou, por, cle

And kyrie? Well theyre fucked. So might as well chill til next year

Paulius

Reaction score
What

I meant they’re next in line for the mvp in the future, not talking about this season

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kawhi will never win an mvp im confident in that
Same for kyrie

AD is next likely unless KD gets his next year or another usual suspect

Paulius

Reaction score
So Kawhi is garbage now because he’s been out for the year? Ok noted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%