Roman Reigns suspended

Senators26

Reaction score
WWE knew about it before Sunday. How they are going to spin Reigns off tv for a month and still in the triple threat is beyond me

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Senators26 said:
WWE knew about it before Sunday. How they are going to spin Reigns off tv for a month and still in the triple threat is beyond me
"Roman Reigns has signed up for a 30 day stint with the US Military to fight ISIS. He will return at Battleground for his triple threat match" 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they probably wont even acknowledge it on tv. idk how they can. we know he failed a test. cant make up a story for that.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well they most likely have to explain it tonight at the tapings.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they supposedly found out ON sunday. so seth winning, and then dean cashing in, may have been the plan regardless. its said the triple threat was so they can still have a story for the main event and he will still appear on next weeks raw

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they will acknowledge that Reigns is suspended and announce he's being taken off Battleground. He's too important for them to ignore it. Despite the positive test, they were just protecting him last night. They didn't want Rollins to beat him twice in a row, and they didn't want Rollins to win dirty, because that's not the character Rollins is playing anymore. Also they didn't want Reigns to beat him because, well yea, it would have been dumb. Instead, they had the lame double count out and announce the triple threat, knowing it will eventually just be Rollins v. Ambrose. And because they announced the Shield triple threat and it won't happen, it's just going to make fans want the match even more, and they'll get it on a bigger PPV. 

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What being said is that he's been wrestling while concussed and never telling WWE about it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so he failed a drug test? i dont buy that. he was taking pain pills(im assuming), to cover a concussion. not worth the risk. admit the concussion and sit out until youre better.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
so he failed a drug test? i dont buy that. he was taking pain pills(im assuming), to cover a concussion. not worth the risk. admit the concussion and sit out until youre better.

Wellness policy isn't just a drug test, It a also deasl with concussions, especially ones that are not reported by talent which can result into a suspension as well. WWE has a manditory impact testing.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If it was concussion related, I'm fairly certain they would have specified, because when they don't, people assume roids/drugs. They would probably avoid those assumptions right away if they could. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they would have said he has a concussion. if we're going to believe that, id rather believe that he just missed a drug test because that counts as a failure too.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Usually for stuff like that WWE doesn't let us know what they suspended them for, it's mainly the dirt sheets lol.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Usually they don't tell you, but given who he is, if he didn't fail a drug test I imagine they would have specified that or had it leaked to a major outlet right away. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%