Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
So Reigns is in remission and they literally reunite the Shield again in the same night? This company lol
hes already rumored for the main event of mania somehow lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Smackdown kicks off with the Daniel Bryan & Kofi Kingston Contract Signing BUT

Vince McMahon comes out and announces the returning Kevin Owens will face Daniel Bryan at Fast Lane instead

missed that but that means we could possibly get kofi vs one of them at mania(db) or a triple threat. mannn

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a smart move because we all know the belt isn't changing at Fastlane, a throw away PPV. Better for Kofi to get the rub at Mania. I hope he wins it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if anyone deserves it, its kofi, even if its for one month and he drops it back to db.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully i will get to see it happen. Kofi gets the belt and then gets beat down by Woods and E :/ i have that feeling

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Hopefully i will get to see it happen. Kofi gets the belt and then gets beat down by Woods and E :/ i have that feeling
that'd be masterful if they did that. super ruthless aggression era vibe

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Uncle Dave is reporting that Ciampa is injured and that's why he was kept off of Raw and Smackdown this week. He's going to try to work NXT Takeover New York and then take care of his injury.

hoping it's a knee sprain and he just needs a little time to rest it up. assuming it's his knee, he tweaked it last week i think when he dropped sheamus on it

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean they have that man working 3 shows plus house shows with a bad leg lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Supposedly 205 live is close to cancellation 
they better start the transition for guys to the main roster or back to nxt. my guess is the majority get future endeavored

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ultimate warriors widow was hired to join creative lol. i guess its a fresh face a mind but wtf

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
ultimate warriors widow was hired to join creative lol. i guess its a fresh face a mind but wtf
wtf

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean she is getting the Vicki Guerrero package except being an on screen talent.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
I mean she is getting the Vicki Guerrero package except being an on screen talent.
at least vicki was around the business. this chick married warrior after he was retired. she knows how to do book signings and comic cons lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Exclusive Backstage News On Arn Anderson's WWE Firing

Arn Anderson was released from WWE in February due to an incident at a live event with Alicia Fox.
Wrestling Inc. has confirmed with multiple sources that Anderson was fired because Fox showed up at a live event intoxicated. Anderson was the agent for her match and allowed her to perform. Vince McMahon was reportedly furious when he found out and it was the final straw.

Anderson had been working with WWE since WCW folded in 2001. He would occasionally appear in backstage segments and even got physical at the WWE Starrcade event in
November of 2017, where he delivered his trademark spinebuster to Dolph Ziggler.

Fox's status is unclear. She was not backstage at RAW last week, and hasn't wrestled since the February 10th live event in Saginaw, Michigan, where she teamed with Mickie James and Nikki Cross in a losing effort to Bayley, Dana Brooke and Natalya. We have reached out to WWE, and will provide an update if we receive it.

Ehhhh now i see why Vince was pissed

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
heel batista will be good for this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%