BNC said:
Lol.

More like:

Steph

Russ, Wall, CP3
Westbrook is definitely a tier above Wall and CP3

While overly monotonous:

Tier 1. Curry
Tier 2. Westbrook / Harden (if counting as a PG)
Tier 3. Wall / CP3
Tier 4. Irving / Thomas / Lillard
Tier 5. Conley / Lowry / Kemba
Tier 6. Bledsoe / Dragic / Holiday
Tier 7. Rubio / Hill

and so on, dont feel like doing this for 30+ players

Paulius

Reaction score
Damn so Jabari will be a RFA. Two ACL tears, wonder what teams will throw at him. Hard to see the Bucks matching a max id assume, idk

Wouldnt be surprised if GarPax maxed him lol. Anything to fill up the seats and make money.

Seem Jabari play twice here at Simeon so i love him but a max would be too wild. 15 Mill id consider it

Also this could be Smarts last year with the Celtics. Could see desperate teams throwing a big bag at him and Ainge not matching

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Westbrook is definitely a tier above Wall and CP3

While overly monotonous:

Tier 1. Curry
Tier 2. Westbrook / Harden (if counting as a PG)
Tier 3. Wall / CP3
Tier 4. Irving / Thomas / Lillard
Tier 5. Conley / Lowry / Kemba
Tier 6. Bledsoe / Dragic / Holiday
Tier 7. Rubio / Hill

and so on, dont feel like doing this for 30+ players
Conley is a tier too low. Lowry would be as well for regular season.

But yea I just wanted to go with the two tiers and point out that Curry is in a tier of his own

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Also this could be Smarts last year with the Celtics. Could see desperate teams throwing a big bag at him and Ainge not matching
I mean we don't really have practical cap space for like 10+ years, because by the time Horford and Hayward's deals end Jaylen and Tatum will need their own

As of right now I'd be shocked if Boston didn't match a deal, because he'd have to be very overpaid to not be matched. Anything over $16M/yr is too much of an overpay at this time, so if a team is willing to do so then go for it lol

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I mean we don't really have practical cap space for like 10+ years, because by the time Horford and Hayward's deals end Jaylen and Tatum will need their own

As of right now I'd be shocked if Boston didn't match a deal, because he'd have to be very overpaid to not be matched. Anything over $16M/yr is too much of an overpay at this time, so if a team is willing to do so then go for it lol
If he keeps up the efficient scoring and hits the ocassional three, he’ll get paid by some desperate team

Itll be like Otto Porter and the Nets situation, except in this scenario, celtics wont bring him back

So cherish this season bro

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
if marcus can prove he can shoot the ball well enough for teams to throw money at him, then yea you better re-sign him lol. he's a mini-draymond if he can shoot respectably 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Id balk at anything higher than the vet min

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
if marcus can prove he can shoot the ball well enough for teams to throw money at him, then yea you better re-sign him lol. he's a mini-draymond if he can shoot respectably
cool comp

Paulius

Reaction score
Yea i totally didnt even process that thru when i read it lol

Mini Draymond lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He definitely has the draymond gene
Just makes winning plays. Right place, right time

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Damn so Jabari will be a RFA. Two ACL tears, wonder what teams will throw at him. Hard to see the Bucks matching a max id assume, idk

Wouldnt be surprised if GarPax maxed him lol. Anything to fill up the seats and make money.

Seem Jabari play twice here at Simeon so i love him but a max would be too wild. 15 Mill id consider it

smart and the celtics were close to an extension. he'll probably stay. especially if he doesnt have a career year, he has high expectations imo.

i really hope no one maxes parker. his injury concerns may be higher than embiids.

Paulius

Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
smart and the celtics were close to an extension. he'll probably stay. especially if he doesnt have a career year, he has high expectations imo.

i really hope no one maxes parker. his injury concerns may be higher than embiids.
Apparently extension talks fell thru and he’ll be a RFA next summer

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I mean of course the extension didnt happen

Smarts value can only go up at worst hes gonna get a contract like Andre Roberson if he doesnt improve at all. But if he can actually shoot his value skyrockets, and Id be shocked if Boston wouldnt offer to him this offseason what they are currently offering him

No reason for Marcus to sell low

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can we stop with the "if he can shoot" or "he can become this if he improves his shot"?

He is the worst shooter for anyone who chucks up a decent volume of 3s. What exactly is he going to improve to? Slightly worse than the 2nd worst?

Paulius

Reaction score
Im sure they offered him around 15M and hes betting on himself instead

He gone

Jimmer

Hypebeast
Reaction score
Smart has high expectations?dudes a defender that's it. He's had like 4 seasons to fix his Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%