Giants over Cowboys
Packers over Seahawls
Giants over the Cowboys is an upset too..11-6 vs 13-3

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patriots OVER Jaguars
* I expect the Jags to pick up some solid yards on the ground as well as put some good pressure on Brady. However, the Jaguars cannot find a solution to stopping NE's attack through the air and Tom Brady finds a way to grind out another win. I just cannot see anything other than the epic Brady-Manning showdown in the AFC Title game.

Colts OVER Chargers
* As good as LT can be, Antonio Gates only hurts SD's chances. Manning through 5 picks against SD on Sunday night earlier this season...without Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clark. Expect a completely different turnout this time around. Reggie Wayne is on fire and Marvin will play. Manning has more than 1 option to throw to this go around and unfortunately for Charger fans, keeping the ball away from Cromartie won't be too hard for Peyton this time.

Giants OVER Cowboys
* The last time I saw Dallas play, they looked really, really sloppy against Washington...starters and all. T.O.'s status worries me and no matter how much he says "see you sunday", he won't be at full speed. The Giants have some solid momentum right now and as long as Eli can limit mistakes, this team will win this low scoring affair. The key for the Giants is putting the pressure on Romo all game long.

Packers OVER Seahawks
* Because Seattle is and forever will be a mediocre team playing in a weak division to me. The Seahawks haven't fared well in the post-season at the tundra and I don't foresee Brett and the Pack taking any steps back right now. Ryan Grant has a monster game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patroits over Jaguars
Colts over Chargers
Cowboys over Giants
Packers over Seahawks

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patriots OVER Chargers
* I expect the Jags to pick up some solid yards on the ground as well as put some good pressure on Brady. However, the Jaguars cannot find a solution to stopping NE's attack through the air and Tom Brady finds a way to grind out another win. I just cannot see anything other than the epic Brady-Manning showdown in the AFC Title game.
I think you meant Patriots OVER Jaguars. ;)

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jaguars over Patriots
Colts over Chargers
Cowboys over Giants
Seahawks over Packers L

0-1

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patriots over Jaguars
Chargers over Colts (Chargers are HOT)
Giants over Cowboys
Seahawks over Packers

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only reason the Jags lost is because they got out of their playing style... How do you only run 19 times total with Taylor and MJD? I'd run 19 times each with them.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only reason the Jags lost is because they got out of their playing style... How do you only run 19 times total with Taylor and MJD? I'd run 19 times each with them.
Wes Welker almost had as many rushing yards as Jones-Drew did by just one reverse play.

They had a game plan: Cover Moss and stop the down field attack and run the ball and control the clock. I think the Patriots just beat them at their own game. They stopped Moss, so he threw to the other guys and completed 26/28 passes for 263 yards. They also had a great running game by Maroney as he almost doubled Jones-Drew and Taylor's rushing total. They just beat the Jags in every aspect of the game last night.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pats played great, and yet, the Jags met them score for score except in the 3rd quarter... Jack should've ran more. Running got them to 12-5, but instead, he passed more. Garrard did a great job, but I think if MJD and Taylor each had 5-8 more runs, it would've been winnable for the jags.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chargers are driving...Down 7-0

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pats played great, and yet, the Jags met them score for score except in the 3rd quarter... Jack should've ran more. Running got them to 12-5, but instead, he passed more. Garrard did a great job, but I think if MJD and Taylor each had 5-8 more runs, it would've been winnable for the jags.
True, I actually thought it was still winnable but when the Pats started to pull ahead the Jags had to play catchup and that's why we saw less and less of the run.

Anyone see Bob Sanders go up and pat Kaeding on the back when he missed the FG? I thought it was pretty funny but let's see if anyone calls him and the Colts classless because of it. I highly doubt it but who knows...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well New England just won the AFC Championship. Yes, that means I have no faith in the Chargers next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%