Top 5 QB's in the league

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Tim Tebow proved this week that you can still win games despite barely throwing the fucking ball.
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. The opposing QB and Willis McGahee won that game for the Broncos, no Tim Tebow.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Stafford
5. E. Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger. (too close to tell imo)

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Eli
5. Big Ben/Stafford

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Brees
4. Stafford
5. E. Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger. (too close to tell imo)
Rivers cant be in the top 5, he leads the league in turnovers and interceptions. He single-handedly cost his team 2 losses.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Rivers cant be in the top 5, he leads the league in turnovers and interceptions. He single-handedly cost his team 2 losses.
Then how can Eli Manning be in the top 10 if he was the leader last year?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Get the fuck out of here with that shit. The opposing QB and Willis McGahee won that game for the Broncos, no Tim Tebow.
are you fucking stupid? I said Tim Tebow proved you can win a game by barely throwing the fucking Ball... Tim Tebow is a QB.... his job is to throw the Ball... he sucks at throwing the ball.... they still won. Because a qb can move the ball down field in a number of ways. He may suck but he ran over 100 yards which means a qb can still be productive in SOME WAY whether its passing or running.

Didn't think I'd have to spell that one out.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
are you fucking stupid? I said Tim Tebow proved you can win a game by barely throwing the fucking Ball... Tim Tebow is a QB.... his job is to throw the Ball... he sucks at throwing the ball.... they still won.

Didn't think I'd have to spell that one out.
You said "Tim Tebow proved" as in he proved that he can win games without throwing the ball and that you were giving him credit for that W, not "The Broncos proved" meaning that as a team they won even though their QB barely threw it.

If you meant it the second way, then that's fine, but the first way = false times a million.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I said he proved a game can be won with almsot no passing ability. Again, didnt think I had to spell it out.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The 49ers have the best run defense in the league or close to it. So next week Eli will have to be very effective to win the game because I see our running game being stopped. As for the Saints, they are always tough to play against and play well against good competition. The Packers are ranked very low and I agree, but they create turnovers and Woodson is still playing at a high level. Just because those are the rankings for their pass defenses doesnt mean it will be easy.

Jets will be tough because of Cromartie and Revis, with the Saints Eli will have to match Brees score for score, 49ers defense is going to be beat by throwing effectively, and Packers I think arent playing up to their standards.
Those pass defense rankings are based solely on Passing Yards. And you know what... Tim Tebow proved this week that you can still win games despite barely throwing the fucking ball.

I posted the rankings in a response to "Eli will be tested by those teams"

Saying the Niners have a good run D has almost nothing to do with Eli being tested... he's gonna sit back and throw the ball most of the game versus these teams.

And the Giants have the 4th worst running game in the league; the Giants will throw the ball regardless.

Eli will not be tested by those teams, except for the Jets. The Jets are the challenge.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
my point was testing a QB isnt just based on passing yards. It should be based on a combination of yards, interceptions & sacks. Putting pressure on the QB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%