Josh Freeman vs. Eli Manning

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Throwing the Eagles into the elite argument is pretty funny. When the other two monsters in the BEAST are healthy, the Eagles aren't even the best in their division.
How? I would consider them very close to an elite team, maybe just missing a few great defenders. They did have the best cornerback in the NFL last season.

Stro

Reaction score
I thought this was a serious recent thread!

lol

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I can't believe this was a serious discussion just a year ago. The NFL really is unpredictable.

Now, Freeman is better than David Garrard ever was, but his great season with low picks reminded me so much Garrards run of two seasons, the first with only 3 picks and the second he was a fucking trainwreck.

I expect Freeman to recover, but I really don't think most other forums would have been so high on him over Eli.

And yes, the NFC South is massively overrated, especially Atlanta.

VC15

Reaction score
I can't believe this was a serious discussion just a year ago. The NFL really is unpredictable.

Now, Freeman is better than David Garrard ever was, but his great season with low picks reminded me so much Garrards run of two seasons, the first with only 3 picks and the second he was a fucking trainwreck.

I expect Freeman to recover, but I really don't think most other forums would have been so high on him over Eli.

And yes, the NFC South is massively overrated, especially Atlanta.
This was never a serious discussion. Freeman was one of the luckiest QB's in football for the 2010 season, while Eli was one of the unluckiest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%