Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then WHY THE FUCK do I get bashed for saying it if its true?

This forum sometimes.. smfh.
Lol don't ask me, ask someone who has bashed you. I agree with you.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Then WHY THE FUCK do I get bashed for saying it if its true?

This forum sometimes.. smfh.
Because you called out the Colts fans for making injury excuses when some of the better players on their team missed significant time

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
That's an awful logic. Using Basketball here.

Robert Horry = Clutch
LeBron James = Not

Robert Horry.
Thats awful logic.

Lets bring Basketball into this.

o_O?

Oh wait.. thats right.. your a Manning fan.. and Brady is the clutch one, and Manning isnt.. all makes sense now.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Because you called out the Colts fans for making injury excuses when some of the better players on their team missed significant time
No.. they're not "better players"

They're all just meh players.. They don't = up to what MJD brought to the team. They Colts got beat with all of them even all on the active Roster.. but when MJD goes down, Jags collapse

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You can't possibly believe that MJD missing two games is more valuable than MULTIPLE players missing 4 or more games each

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You can't possibly believe that MJD missing two games is more valuable than MULTIPLE players missing 4 or more games each
Yeah, it is.

MJD puts guys in the box, keeps the defense off the field, opens passing lanes, is our best receiver, team leader, and he puts the team on his back.

None of them players are that and was THAT MUCH for the Colts..

Kthxbai.

Reaction score
Thats awful logic.

Lets bring Basketball into this.

o_O?

Oh wait.. thats right.. your a Manning fan.. and Brady is the clutch one, and Manning isnt.. all makes sense now.
You fucking idiot. Why the fuck do you hate on the Colts so much I didn't bring them up moron.

Brady's CLUTCHNESS!!!!4Q135U135P

HE SUCKED ASS IN THE 2001 PLAYOFFS, AND DIDN'T DO JACK FUCK IN THE SUPER BOWL MUCH EITHER! That last drive was a ton of screen passes, he didn't do shit. Oh let's not forget the Infamous Tuck Rule. 2005 He throws a CRUSHING PICK to pretty much put away the game for the Pats against Denver. 2006 Playoffs he throws a game losing pick to McRee Troy Brown bails him the fuck out. Next week he throws the game losing pick against the Colts. 2009 Playoffs he eats a big fat cockmeat sandwich against the Ravens. The next year same goes in the Jets game. Give me a fucking break with your stupid biased ass fucking opinion, I didn't even bring up Peyton Manning, all you do is make dumb fucking assumptions.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You fucking idiot. Why the fuck do you hate on the Colts so much I didn't bring them up moron.

Brady's CLUTCHNESS!!!!4Q135U135P

HE SUCKED ASS IN THE 2001 PLAYOFFS, AND DIDN'T DO JACK FUCK IN THE SUPER BOWL MUCH EITHER! That last drive was a ton of screen passes, he didn't do shit. Oh let's not forget the Infamous Tuck Rule. 2005 He throws a CRUSHING PICK to pretty much put away the game for the Pats against Denver. 2006 Playoffs he throws a game losing pick to McRee Troy Brown bails him the fuck out. Next week he throws the game losing pick against the Colts. 2009 Playoffs he eats a big fat cockmeat sandwich against the Ravens. The next year same goes in the Jets game. Give me a fucking break with your stupid biased ass fucking opinion, I didn't even bring up Peyton Manning, all you do is make dumb fucking assumptions.

Feels nice doesn't it?

Everybody else here brings up the Jags then claims Im a homer because I "Bring them up all the time".

You can't hate on Brady, dude has more rings than Manning and is the better QB.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Yeah, it is.

MJD puts guys in the box, keeps the defense off the field, opens passing lanes, is our best receiver, team leader, and he puts the team on his back.

None of them players are that and was THAT MUCH for the Colts..

Kthxbai.
He doesn't make more of an impact in two games than the players the Colts missed for multiple. He just doesn't. You call them meh players, but they play a large impact for the Colts and their backups simply aren't near the talent level that they are.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmfao you don't bring up the Jags yourself? *points to page 2*.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
He doesn't make more of an impact in two games than the players the Colts missed for multiple. He just doesn't. You call them meh players, but they play a large impact for the Colts and their backups simply aren't near the talent level that they are.
Let me put it to you like this.

Take Peyton Manning off the Colts, they're horrible. They have a shitty defense.. and he makes that offense what it is.

Take Maurice Jones Drew off the Jaguars, you get the same thing.

You can leave the shitty players that the Colts had on the IR and take Peyton Off..and they wouldn't win shit...

Same with MJD.. He IS the Jaguars. Just like Manning is the Colts.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Trying to claim that a RB has the same impact as one of the greatest QBs of all-time is downright laughable.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
lmfao you don't bring up the Jags yourself? *points to page 2*.
1 time? Yet 80% of the fucking time whenever i prove somebody wrong I get

"You're just mad cause the Jags...... "

Yeah... sooo stfu?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Trying to claim that a RB has the same impact as one of the greatest QBs of all-time is downright laughable.
Barry Sanders was that for the Lions...

Why can't the RB be the most important piece?

Maurice Jones drew is like 25.. When Manning was 25 nobody knew he'd be as great as he is. He was just a good player in the league like MJD is now.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
An RB can be the most important piece if your QB sucks like the Jags

But if you even have a decent QB, the RB is not the most important piece

Peyton had a shitty year when he was 25, bad comparison :p

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
An RB can be the most important piece if your QB sucks like the Jags

But if you even have a decent QB, the RB is not the most important piece

Peyton had a shitty year when he was 25, bad comparison :p
The RB is the most important piece on the Jags..... lol smh

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
He is the most important piece, but that doesn't mean that he has the same impact on a game that Peyton Manning does

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
He is the most important piece, but that doesn't mean that he has the same impact on a game that Peyton Manning does
LOL.. But he does.

He makes everybody else around him BETTER.

Much like Manning.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I picked Romo in this debate.

1. Better season stats.
2. Playoffs are basically close with Romo having a higher QB rating, but Ryan having a much better completion percentage. They both have losing records.
3. Ryan isnt that good on the road. His QB rate is much lower, much lower completion percentage, and hes basically averaging an INT per game. Romo also has a higher completion percentage than Ryan.
4. Romo is a more athletic QB than Ryan, he can make more plays outside of the pocket that Ryan cant.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
That's an awful logic. Using Basketball here.

Robert Horry = Clutch
LeBron James = Not

Robert Horry.
thing is, i meant it as the deciding factor. horry and lebron aren't both on nearly the same level before the clutch factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%