Tapatalk

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
We're now on Tapatalk. I still need to get the logo updated (I had to make a 512 x 512 logo quickly. Laugh all you want at it) and get files updated via FTP, which the owners will have to do. The files are really outdated (v.2.2) and need to be updated (v.3.4.3). 

In the meantime it does work, but don't be surprised if there are some issues. The files should be updated by the end of the day. 

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
I was on it before the merge, it was actually working fine. That's how I posted those chicks in the hot chicks thread. 

I guess during the merge, it broke. I'll try again. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
It's a new site. Search Sports Insomnia with the S instead of a Z. 

It was actually never activated on the previous forum. The files were in the database but the Tapatalk plugin caused the site to crash when I enabled it. So it was always disabled. But I think that's because the files in the database were an older version than the plugin. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
No offense, but why use Tapatalk? I find the Mobile skin to be really good, and much better than Tapatalk.

The only thing the mobile skin isn't great at is managing Admin controls, and that doesn't apply to most of the users

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
No offense, but why use Tapatalk? I find the Mobile skin to be really good, and much better than Tapatalk.

The only thing the mobile skin isn't great at is managing Admin controls, and that doesn't apply to most of the users

Because I find it baffling that people like the mobile skin. People on the other site already said they use tapatalk a lot and I already use it for a few boards as well. It's perfect because I can use it for multiple forums and I like it way better than having it take up a tab on my browser, which I never like using in the first place. Apps are fantastic. 

You asked this before, and I probably answered the same way before. It's much more than how the mobile website looks. It's about integration, etc. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
While I like the Mobile Site more, it doesn't have push notifications. So if somebody sends me a PM or quotes a post of mine, the Tapatalk app sends a push notification on my phone

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
It's an app for your phone that lets you access forums quickly. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fuhgeddit said:

Because I find it baffling that people like the mobile skin. People on the other site already said they use tapatalk a lot and I already use it for a few boards as well. It's perfect because I can use it for multiple forums and I like it way better than having it take up a tab on my browser, which I never like using in the first place. Apps are fantastic. 

You asked this before, and I probably answered the same way before. It's much more than how the mobile website looks. It's about integration, etc. 
i find you baffling, hoe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%