New Skin Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In a big show of my appreciation and undying loyalty to the SportzInsomnia Community, I present to all of you my surprise gift. As of right now, the very new, very high-speed, hard-charging "SI Steel" Skin is now available.

After setting aside some cash for SI, I got together with the right people and made this happen. I would like to point out that Pugz had initially spent some hard earned cash on a new skin for SI, prior to the Board Awards, however his guy had some errors in the coding & ended up taking down the design and disappearing. That said, I opted to get us a new look and hopefully this one does not disappoint.

I would like to send out a huge "Thank You" to akjeter, nbaman023, & the rest of the crew at Backstage GFX. Backstage GFX not only gave us a fair deal on this skin but they worked very hard and very fast. No joke, this skin took Backstage about 48 hours to complete. Backstage GFX will be crowned a new affiliate to SportzInsomnia as soon as their domain transfer is complete. It was a pleasure working with akjeter, nbaman023 and Backstage GFX...and I do look forward to doing business with them again. One way or the other, I see a nice relationship between SI and Backstage beginning to develop soon enough.

Another "Thank You" goes out to Rip for getting me in touch with akjeter & to Pugz for putting up his own money for a new design, as previously mentioned.

Most of all, a huge "Thank You" is due to all of you, the SI Community. Your activity and your constant dedication makes SI a phenomenal place to be while online and always an entertaining place for this sports nut to do his sports chatter and debating. Should any of you come across akjeter, nbaman023 and/or any other member of Backstage GFX, please send out a pat on the back.

Enjoy it SI, you all deserve it. -AE

Oiler35

Reaction score
I like the skin.
I'd be willing to make a skin. Maybe the GFX Crew could try and put one together?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No problemo guys.

And thanks everyone at BG. :]

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
White borders on sigs showing up FTW

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wow guys, this skin is amazing. Good stuff ak and company.

nbaman023

Reaction score
I hope everyone likes it.. We tried to get you it as quickly as possible while making it the best we can.. Looking forward to the affiliation as well..

Thanks

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope everyone likes it.. We tried to get you it as quickly as possible while making it the best we can.. Looking forward to the affiliation as well..

Thanks
Haven't spoken to you personally nbaman023 so a huge "thanks" from me to you. You guys did an excellent job & very fast.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just realised there is no quote button?

akjeter

Reaction score
Yeah enjoy it guys, and looking for to the affiliation also, our site should be back up and running tomorrow after our hosting gets fixed. Have fun with the new skin!

edit:
The new reply automatically adds the quote to which you pressed new reply on, the quote button didn't work when we tried to implement it and we are still trying to find a way for it to work and will update it when we find out but if you want to quote something just press newreply on that post.

nbaman023

Reaction score
Haven't spoken to you personally nbaman023 so a huge "thanks" from me to you. You guys did an excellent job & very fast.
Thanks man.. glad you guys like it..

And to quote you just do new reply to the post you want to quote..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I think he means if you want to reply to more than one quote in one post.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I LOVE it. Might want to change the mod color now lol. Can barely see the name

akjeter

Reaction score
Yes we had some trouble trying to implement it properly, we will continue to find it but until then if you want more than one quote use the '
' tags. We're sorry for this but we will try to fix it soon.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NICE, I'd like to say sorry for what happened with my skin but I got ripped off I guess.
And I'd like to say that, BSX is a great site I've been going on for the last couple days.

And thank you, I'm still waiting for the idiot to get on AIM so I can <Censored> his ass out about my <Censored>ing money and lack of skin lol.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Already working on improving our little sports' team logos for each forum & planning on getting some new Member title banners done up.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Great work Backstage. I love the design and so great on such short notice.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nice job on this - I think "rust" would be more appropriate, but w/e the creators want is fine.

and thanks goes to AE for spending his own money to make this happen

good job on the coloring and the quickness of delivery. Definitely feel free to post your Affiliation Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%